Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Emo (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3359)

asdarknessfalls13 12-04-2007 10:02 PM

Emo

as u can tell by my username i am kind of goth. that name does not offend me but a similar name does offend me this name is EMO (short for emotional) i am constanly bullied cuz i wear blacklike all the time. wat shuldi do ppl plzi need ur advice on wat 2 do.

Valentines 12-04-2007 10:03 PM

Simple.

Ignore it.

You know who you are and if they don't like it they can fuck off.

A simple fact.

Pritcher 12-04-2007 10:07 PM

Go pastel.

Loveless 12-04-2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentines (Post 52955)
Simple.

Ignore it.

You know who you are and if they don't like it they can fuck off.

A simple fact.

Have to agree on that one. If you like being goth or just wear black then so be it. Some people are just too closed-minded to accept the fact that another person likes something else. The only thing bullies look for is attention, just don't give it to them and they'll eventually lose interst.

O-mie 12-04-2007 10:18 PM

Next time they bug you just act bored and say "That's nice...really? Cool. Fascinating." People who bug others for the way they dress really aren't worth the effort. x3

Tadiakichi 12-04-2007 10:38 PM

Emo is the new "gay": Just another term people use to get a conversation going that has little relevance with the word's actual meaning. Nothing wrong with being emo =/ 'cause everyone's a little emo in the inside.

Hyper 12-04-2007 10:41 PM

I'm not goth or emo, but I'd just ignore them. Or learn how to curse them out in a different language. Try Dutch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadiakichi (Post 52975)
Emo is the new "gay": Just another term people use to get a conversation going that has little relevance with the word's actual meaning. Nothing wrong with being emo =/ 'cause everyone's a little emo in the inside.

Exactly.

Student?

Hraesvelg 12-05-2007 12:05 AM

I used to be goth in high school before the "emo" crowd came along. Goth != emo. We weren't whiny people who complained about stuff. We liked black, we liked death metal, and we didn't give a damn what anyone else thought. The fact that you're complaining about it and seeking help on an internet forums makes me think that you might have caught a touch of the emo. Either ignore them or beat the crap out of them.

O-mie 12-05-2007 12:16 AM

Nothing wrong with being upset for being bullied, though....I mean what hrae said - I got bullied by a bunch of stupid preppy boys in 9th and 10th grade, but they stopped when I said to one, "Leave me alone or I'll kick you" and he didn't, so I turned and kicked him in the stomach. o_o They never bothered me again.

Valentines 12-05-2007 12:16 AM

LOL