Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fighter (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   pure END yes or no? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2335)

undeadmith 10-31-2007 07:07 PM

pure END yes or no?

so what do you think of pure END fighters?
i started one and am lvl 14 now and i have no regret , moste monsters can only hit 1 or 2 :D

Nami 10-31-2007 10:13 PM

And, pure END fighter has the lowest DPS.

Zotius 10-31-2007 11:57 PM

Oh. I see. So you have pure end and take like forever to kill some mobs. You might be using more pots compared to a 25Spr Full Str warrior.

Lyoven 11-01-2007 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotius (Post 34566)
25Spr Full Str warrior.

whoever got 25 (any) SPR will not be a 'full' STR fighter anymore. full something=1 stat

anyways. END tanks are awsome. they can take a hell of a beating and laugh all the time. they are a must for any serious 'AoE' party for example.
their role is definietly not doing dmg, but to let the DDs do the damage for them, without fear to be attacked (killed most likely)

Zotius 11-01-2007 01:50 AM

No no I mean you add 25 Spr then the rest of the points is spent in str meaning a full str after 25 spr. So it's 25 Spr then Full Str all the way. There's nothing wrong with what I've said. Anyway what I feel about full end is that you gotta be in a party. Sometimes when you're not in a party and ur soloing, you will burn quite a lot of pots.

CursedMagus 11-01-2007 02:45 AM

In all honesty, unless you plan on soloing the entire game the only place you should put your stat points into is END. There's a reason we give you Fighters the nickname "Meat Shield".

Zotius 11-01-2007 02:47 AM

So whats the use of two handed swords and axes then. Yes fighters are given the title of "Meat Shield" but that doesn't mean we have to fulfil that term. And also, it's super hard, if not almost impossible to solo the entire game yet you see 25 spr full str fighters around.

rokaraged 11-01-2007 03:42 AM

Full end is always good But its just meant for Pve...
With a shield and a few points in Mock and devastate you'll level quickly with the right parties....

Enrei 11-01-2007 03:59 AM

I was in a party once where the cleric wanted to be the tank and I was like.. wtf? So I left.

P.S. Renin, read your PMs!

CursedMagus 11-01-2007 04:49 AM

If you don't want to be a meat shield then play another class. Fighters have no other purpose other than taking hits. They wouldn't last a second against a Mage unless they managed to stun them. But any good Mage knows to get the hell out of any crowded area and watch your surroundings. The only thing we really have to worry about is Archers and Clerics. As for 2h Swords and Axes? No idea. To deal a bit of extra damage while your pure END keeps you from dying faster than a Fighter with no END at all?