Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mature Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   2012 (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20040)

Loveless 04-24-2009 12:58 AM

Then live life so that you don't do that. There are so many "what if" situations. Are you going to waste your time pondering about what could happen or are you going to live life and make things happen for yourself.

Yosei 04-24-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jikanu (Post 326902)
Quite true.

but that's what im afraid of... what if i go out durring an argument with my girlfriend, or after a fight with my parents... and if not me, what about everyone who DOES go out that way? everyone deserves to die the right way, you know?

Thats why they tell couples to never go to bed angry. If you were fighting with your parents, it doesn't mean you don't love each other.

Ralath 04-24-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jikanu (Post 326902)
but that's what im afraid of... what if i go out durring an argument with my girlfriend, or after a fight with my parents... and if not me, what about everyone who DOES go out that way? everyone deserves to die the right way, you know?

Sorry. That's not a right. That's a privilege.

Jikanu 04-24-2009 02:20 AM

it's not a right, but it's something every human SHOULD have... not must, but if you're going out, and you didnt like, kill people or something... you should at least be able to say goodbye to those you love...

Hraesvelg 04-24-2009 03:48 AM

I sometimes wonder what the color of the sky is in your world, mate. I really do. Life isn't some grand fairy tale. Nature is red in tooth and claw.

Hessah 04-24-2009 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jikanu (Post 326949)
it's not a right, but it's something every human SHOULD have... not must, but if you're going out, and you didnt like, kill people or something... you should at least be able to say goodbye to those you love...

Wouldn't it be nice if we get to choose when to die, where to die, and how we die?

But most of the time, what you want, and what you get are different, because there's many things in life we can't predict, we can't change and we don't have control of.

Hazu 04-24-2009 04:14 AM

I thought it was Dec. 21 2011.. o= but least that's what my dad said when we were discussing it.

I doubt it'll happen. THough all of the ancient calenders were correct. It scares meto think of it honestly, but I'm going to go on in my life stil yet. I wanna go to collegea ndthen have a family. And yeah I hate thinking of future because we all die in the end x3 depressing world we live in.

Jikanu 04-24-2009 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 326971)
I sometimes wonder what the color of the sky is in your world, mate. I really do. Life isn't some grand fairy tale. Nature is red in tooth and claw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 326972)
Wouldn't it be nice if we get to choose when to die, where to die, and how we die?

But most of the time, what you want, and what you get are different, because there's many things in life we can't predict, we can't change and we don't have control of.

im not saying it happens, i know life sucks, and the world sucks, and people die early, unexpected, unright deaths all the time, im just saying that when i leave the world, i would very much like to do it knowing that everyone i loved knew that i loved them. that's all i mean, not that the world is a fairy tail. im well aware of the evils of the world also, i assure you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazu (Post 326979)
I thought it was Dec. 21 2011.. o= but least that's what my dad said when we were discussing it.

I doubt it'll happen. THough all of the ancient calenders were correct. It scares meto think of it honestly, but I'm going to go on in my life stil yet. I wanna go to collegea ndthen have a family. And yeah I hate thinking of future because we all die in the end x3 depressing world we live in.

i read some more stuff online, and it acctually seems more like the myans were looking at it as an age of enlightenment. so it's all cool XD

but no, it was supposed to be 2012, around the same date though

Lirange 04-24-2009 05:08 AM

shouldn't worry about those things..
just live in the present

Blaaaaaaaah 04-24-2009 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jikanu (Post 327003)
im not saying it happens, i know life sucks, and the world sucks, and people die early, unexpected, unright deaths all the time, im just saying that when i leave the world, i would very much like to do it knowing that everyone i loved knew that i loved them.

Then I guess that's up to you to do that, can't really blame that meteor flying at ya.

Gotta agree with what Ralath said - a privilege not a right.

Besides... if a meteor really does hit the Earth, everyone is pretty much gonna be in the same position anyway. I don't think there is much you can do. We will always be at the mercy of mother nature. sighsigh~