Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Say Something (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26420)

Leesa 04-12-2010 03:27 AM

Say Something

Go on.

Do it.

No, I don't care if you have nothing to say, if you have nothing to say, say that you have nothing to say.

JUST POST DAMN IT! I'm sure something or another would spark up a conversation.

secbro20 04-12-2010 03:30 AM

Something....

But I have to go to bed so I'll not take part in the conversation that I'll have spurred on :P

Leesa 04-12-2010 03:33 AM

Nothing is even happening in FF right now, this can just be something where people post about the randomest things and if somethings interesting we talk about it.

"Wait, isn't that MoS?"

Yes, it is. but if everyone posted what they were thinking in a new MoS thread the internet would be dead. Here you don't have to caaaree and just post post post away =D

My thoughts: I wanna try 99shine

Rule: If you come into this thread you can't leave without posting!

cillia 04-12-2010 03:44 AM

ok: conversation starts NOW

leesa you really should try out 99shine <333

Destrus 04-12-2010 04:10 AM

CONFUSION AND SLEEP ARE OP AS HELL D: <

is 99shine fiesta without all of outspark's changes?

Hessah 04-12-2010 04:13 AM

I HATE CARS!!! Esp the overated expensive ones!!

Ivramire 04-12-2010 04:22 AM

I blew 70% of my disposable income on PS3 games.

I can't quite bring myself to regret it.

cillia 04-12-2010 04:26 AM

its shine, but with very few os changes :P all CS items are bought with in game money. you can make money really easy though ^^ (10 elrue t1s = 1g when sold to item merchant nina ^^ so if you ever need money you just produce a few elrues xP 1 elruet1=100s) each item merchant in each town has different stuffs~ uruga one has beauty coupons, town scrolls, and enhancement stones/elderine has mounts, fame skills, clothes, and houses/roumen has mounts, skills (like camping cooking riding mining) and a few clothes

xD you dont need to pick up any drops cuz... well.. xD; they dont mean anything in 99. you can pick up pots if you want, but you can just buy them from item merchant in uru :P
go look up 99 shine on youtube, youll find lots of stuff xP

oh yeah, and they sell godly wepons for lvl50/60/100 (like weps that have 3000-6000 dmg at lvl50 *_*) and you dont even need to buy armor till you take your lvl60 job change xP

ahhh i typed to much xD;;;

Destrus 04-12-2010 04:39 AM

o_o. oh, what are the os changes that are in D:?

cillia 04-12-2010 04:49 AM

literally just the way eld/roumen xD though the old version of eldy without the trees :P though if you want it to look like the new os eld there is a mod for that~ theres also a dance mod if you want the old dances back~ as well as a costume mod. Though the only thing that mainly looks the same is your char. Though at char creation you have the choice of red hair xD

btw if i havent already mentioned, mods are half of the game xD like theres a mod that makes it so that when you use the rhino mount, it looks like your riding on top of the lvl120 boss Karen :P (i think thats her name)