Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New Class is coming to Fiesta (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29052)

Andromeda 02-24-2011 12:12 AM

New Class is coming to Fiesta

No Im not joking a complete new class is making its way to Fiesta in the next month or 2

Outspark: We're not giving away the class name yet, but to give you just a little taste, here's what two of the class specialties are called: Renegade and Reaper. Those names might seem a bit dark, but this class has a totally freaky new way of dealing damage and gaining power-ups. Be sure to join Fiesta's Facebook page for more hints and updates soon or follow us on Twitter, @FiestaGame!

I must say this is the best thing Ive seen Outspark and OOS introduce into Fiesta since Closed Beta. For once Im actually happy with them.

I wonder if this will bring back some of the inactive players on this forum.

*CoughYoseiBlaaahscough*

Loveless 02-24-2011 12:13 AM

Seems a lot of the old games are adding new classes...

Ralath 02-24-2011 12:14 AM

Woow! That actually sounds pretty exciting lol! I might patch just to try out... I hope you don't need to delete a character though bc I have 4 and they're all mules....

Destrus 02-24-2011 12:16 AM

ooooh, i'd have to redownload but sounds interesting o:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 436517)
Seems a lot of the old games are adding new classes...

what games o:?

MikeyG 02-24-2011 12:16 AM

Sounds like a rogue or necro

Ralath 02-24-2011 12:18 AM

It's kind Of strange too bc KFiest shut down not too long ago iirc so is Outspark developing this content themselves or.... I don't really get it.

Andromeda 02-24-2011 12:21 AM

Yes Korean Fiesta is shut down but as far as im aware OnsOnSoft is still makign content for the US and European version thats pretty much what they are focusing on since their own countries version died.

Kaini 02-24-2011 12:30 AM

.... nu you are so lying Dx Don't want a new class.... it means I need more then four characters on one server D8 which can't happen. CRAAPPP >.<

Loveless 02-24-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destrus (Post 436519)
ooooh, i'd have to redownload but sounds interesting o:

what games o:?

Well, I can't say lot's I guess since I'm only playing PWE games. But PWI is going to have the Genesis expansion with 2 new classes. ESO is also going to have two new classes. HOTK had some new ones (which were intended anyway) but yeah...

cillia 02-24-2011 12:39 AM

hmm ill probably make join everyone on teva :P never going back to bijou... nevarrrr

i have so much sparkcash and items haha... might as well use them! (i have like 3 pages!)

Hessah 02-24-2011 12:58 AM

maybe I'm a pessimistic person.. but how could you say that it's the best thing they've brought in when all we know are the class names?

Andromeda 02-24-2011 01:05 AM

Well I mean if you take a look at the other major updates that have been introduced they fail in comparison compared to this.

This will probably be the biggest update in the history of Fiesta. Alot of people are looking forward to this already so are most of my guild mates.

Hessah 02-24-2011 01:08 AM

Lets hope they do a good enough job with class balancing issues..

Andromeda 02-24-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 436532)
Lets hope they do a good enough job with class balancing issues..

Id be more concerned about the bugs that will be introduced with this.

Its almost certain we will get alot of bugs when this happens I just hope it will be alot less than the other major updates they usually do.:cries:

crystalblueheart 02-24-2011 01:37 AM

Why is this under MOS? xD
Hopefully they will increase the max characters for one account to 5 :D

Hessah 02-24-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalblueheart (Post 436541)
Why is this under MOS? xD
Hopefully they will increase the max characters for one account to 5 :D

I can do with an extra character's storage space xD

Kaini 02-24-2011 02:49 AM

ok ok... so I'd love to see a reaper. I hope that means scythe, that's my weapon >: D

But holy cow this is going to mean so many glitches x.x

Sparkeh 02-24-2011 03:29 AM

YES FINALLY. SOMETHING TO GET ME BACK TO THAT B0RING GAME. D:

Everyone on teva and let's create a guild to try those.

Phantom Badger 02-24-2011 06:58 AM

Have to agree, this looks interesting, my only concern is that when the characters are new everyone will rush to them, meaning a lack of common classes like tanks or healers. Making KQs a good deal tougher.

Destrus 02-24-2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom Badger (Post 436607)
Have to agree, this looks interesting, my only concern is that when the characters are new everyone will rush to them, meaning a lack of common classes like tanks or healers. Making KQs a good deal tougher.

this happened when evie was added to vindictus. nothing but evies in every boat for weeks lol.

Yosei 02-24-2011 07:33 PM

I'd say something necromancerish. Not sure if it's enough to keep me on Fiesta... new class or not, the mechanics are still the same. And in the past, Outspark has said things were coming in a few months, and yeah.... we would end up waiting close to a year ^^;; Nice to see they're adding another class though. They've needed more.
(not to mention I've been spoiled by WoW)

Leesa 02-24-2011 08:39 PM

Hmm.. I'm betting its a magical class. Since mage is the only class benefiting from INT... they'd probably do something along the lines of necromancer, which I still find interesting, may even try Fiesta again. Life leeching skills would be awesome xD

cillia 02-25-2011 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destrus (Post 436608)
this happened when evie was added to vindictus. nothing but evies in every boat for weeks lol.

evie is still the most played i think. simply because she's easiest to play and her magic shields+blink are... extremely helpful. Though we really need more fiona's ...the ones i see are pretty good but there arent enough of them on west server.. ]=

crystalblueheart 02-25-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andromeda (Post 436516)
No Im not joking a complete new class is making its way to Fiesta in the next month or 2

Outspark: We're not giving away the class name yet, but to give you just a little taste, here's what two of the class specialties are called: Renegade and Reaper. Those names might seem a bit dark, but this class has a totally freaky new way of dealing damage and gaining power-ups. Be sure to join Fiesta's Facebook page for more hints and updates soon or follow us on Twitter, @FiestaGame!

I must say this is the best thing Ive seen Outspark and OOS introduce into Fiesta since Closed Beta. For once Im actually happy with them.

I wonder if this will bring back some of the inactive players on this forum.

*CoughYoseiBlaaahscough*

jw, did you contact a CSR or someone along those lines to get this info or did they release it to FF/directly to you?

apainlessend 02-25-2011 01:25 AM

????

Are you guys kidding?
The new Class is called TRICKSTER...
Here is all the info.
http://events.outspark.com/2011/fiesta/teaser/info/

Loveless 02-25-2011 01:27 AM

Eh... so the long awaited "rogue" class then.

apainlessend 02-25-2011 01:32 AM

I always figured that ARCHERS were considered the ROUGE class.

MikeyG 02-25-2011 01:43 AM

Oh snaaaap.

This is good enough reason for me to re-dl, sounds like a cool twist on rogues

Destrus 02-25-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cillia (Post 436664)
evie is still the most played i think. simply because she's easiest to play and her magic shields+blink are... extremely helpful. Though we really need more fiona's ...the ones i see are pretty good but there arent enough of them on west server.. ]=

i haven't been having as many boats with majority evie lately though. actually the irukul parties i've been doing had two evies max including me and the host wasn't kicking based on class.

crystalblueheart 02-25-2011 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apainlessend (Post 436668)
Are you guys kidding?
The new Class is called TRICKSTER...
Here is all the info.
http://events.outspark.com/2011/fiesta/teaser/info/

O____o sounds like a fighter and archer combined [hybrid]... I wonder who's gonna get to 110 first xD

Loveless 02-25-2011 03:58 AM

Would definitely dl to try it out...

Phantom Badger 02-25-2011 06:02 AM

Ooo, seems very interesting, I like the idea of harvesting souls from kills and using them for stronger attacks.

cillia 02-25-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destrus (Post 436693)
i haven't been having as many boats with majority evie lately though. actually the irukul parties i've been doing had two evies max including me and the host wasn't kicking based on class.

For irukul I've just seen lvl51s being kciked :P and lol the last few runs I've been in have been almost all evie xD lanns seem to die so easily zzz

Leesa 02-25-2011 11:27 PM

Something tells me its a very CS dependent class.... Slower leveler due to lack of a lot of aoe, hence the need for so much CS usage. Excels at single target nukes and disables, good for boss runs too. Probably is only gonna be used long term by PvP lovers and CS addicts.

Just my predictions lol

Kaini 02-26-2011 12:12 AM

O.0 Trickster huh.... I might HAVE to delete a character to get one XD Only if I can get a beauty shop tho.

Ugh, what a pain xD

Krowley 02-26-2011 02:58 AM

I was hoping they'd use the beast claw idea.
Of course I'm not taking full credit for this, but I have suggested it to Staff.