Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Why... Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31769)

Wizardcool11 02-17-2012 08:19 AM

Why... Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i was noob i had to get rdy to click to join a kq and it insta starts... now i have to fcking avertise for 30 mins and its not even full...

crystalblueheart 02-21-2012 02:16 AM

Depends what time you're on. Because spider is every hour, it tends to have less people, and most of the people in it are from the previous one...that's what I do sometimes. We'll finish the kq then after it finishes the next one is about to start :D So we just go rescrolls and it's all good :D
PVP fills up pretty quickly though. A good way to have people join KQs is go to Eldy, then use that gate to go to Sand Hill, Roumen, and Forest of Mist to shout to join the KQ :) Don't be a spammer tho :P
It works for lower level KQs better but it works pretty well now for me.
Btw I'm 66 now :)

Wizardcool11 02-22-2012 01:13 PM

QQ!!!!!!!:cries::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries ::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries: :cries::cries::cries::cries::cries:

o and u mean shouts dont travel all around fiesta???

crystalblueheart 02-23-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 (Post 454358)
QQ!!!!!!!:cries::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries ::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries::cries: :cries::cries::cries::cries::cries:

o and u mean shouts dont travel all around fiesta???

Sorry lol, probably won't be leveling in the next week....61-64 were fast cuz of cc....at 65 I spammed Spider (did many in a row...see my previous post) and did a bit of questing...I did the 75 pinkie quest, the greenkie/archon quest, and the greenkie slough quest.

Wizardcool11 02-23-2012 08:26 AM

... me is feeling sleepy... hibernation time lol... now i dun have to worry bout u owning my ass off anymore lol...

T T... its just liek getting appendicitis... u get it and never worry bout it again... gl on HK/Guardian... which one u goin for??

crystalblueheart 02-25-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 (Post 454395)
... me is feeling sleepy... hibernation time lol... now i dun have to worry bout u owning my ass off anymore lol...

T T... its just liek getting appendicitis... u get it and never worry bout it again... gl on HK/Guardian... which one u goin for??

LOL.
I've thought about it, and although I originally thought HK, I believe I'm gonna go Guardian. My stats are not fixed (I need a reset scroll but don't have sc), plus I've bought too many trips to switch to bleed now (cuz you can't just buy the newest you have to start from the beginning) PLUS I enhanced the dmg/power of trip and that would require another reset scroll ><
Was Knight or Gladiator PvP? I forgot. jc (kinda off-topic)

Wizardcool11 02-27-2012 12:31 PM

i'd guess gladiator since its 2h for dps... anyway yay someone else in the Guardian party!

adityac3688 06-15-2012 04:48 PM

happens alot in Mini dragon kq, :cries:

Yosei 06-15-2012 10:49 PM

This thread has been dead for about 3 months now. Anything older than a month is considered a necropost. Please do not necropost.