Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trickster (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   First thread! XD (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29331)

Gobbledydook 04-01-2011 02:04 AM

First thread! XD

How does the trickster class feel like?

1. Solo or party?

2. Obviously a DD, but is it a good DD?

3. -1-- Fighter -2-- Cleric -3-- Archer -4-- Mage -5--

Where does the squishiness of trickster fit?

4. Anyone know if it is worthy of pvp?

Loveless 04-01-2011 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gobbledydook (Post 438615)
How does the trickster class feel like?

1. Solo or party?

2. Obviously a DD, but is it a good DD?

3. -1-- Fighter -2-- Cleric -3-- Archer -4-- Mage -5--

Where does the squishiness of trickster fit?

4. Anyone know if it is worthy of pvp?

1. They are capable of soloing but until you have decent gear and/or have a main that can fund it it's best to be in a party. They attack fast but they take twice the dmg.
  2. Definitely a good DD. I was in a King Slime KQ with one tank and rest Tricksters. Granted I haven't played for a good 2 years and they may have nerfed the KQ but I have never seen King Slime go down that fast. Once you stack up those souls and cast the finishers... it's nearly 200% damage.
  3. I'd say they fit in right behind the Mage in terms of squishiness. And to make it worse they're a squishy melee. A Mage has the advantage of range... Tricksters... you're taking raw damage.
  4. They excel in Evasion and Criticals so if geared right and within range the two DDs, Archer and Mage, will have some trouble. They stun quite often with a good number of DoT attacks. One of their skills will have a 1.5x multiplier when hitting someone stunned as well...

Hessah 04-14-2011 10:34 PM

I played my trickster to lvl 8 last night...

And I managed to kill the mushroom fighter and slime hero at the same level as them with a few stones and a bit of hit and run... but they're not too squishy~

I remember on my mage/archer I'll get 1HKO, so either they've nerfed the hero mobs, or Trickster is less squishy than the mage and archer at early levels..

They kill fairly fast too! Nice crit rate, powerful skills at those levels.. it's quite a nice class I think...

Destrus 04-14-2011 11:46 PM

i've been feeling like a lot's been nerfed lol. goblin captains used to give me trouble on my archer when i played. on my trickster i was tkaing them, the mages, and the sand mushrooms pretty easily.

Helion 04-14-2011 11:59 PM

I'm not so sure that those mobs have been nerfed, it's just that the trickster has some major advantages over archers at that level. I've noticed as I level that my STR stat has gone up either 4 or 5 each level, while DEX and END do the same, usually 4. With also doing DoT, they seem to carry the power of a fighter, and with the finishing moves, they are a quick killing machine. Also, the +9 trickster weapon does more damage than the archer weapons do at +9, so you should be killing quicker.

Hessah 04-15-2011 12:04 AM

Do they have any AOE skills?

Loveless 04-15-2011 12:15 AM

I heard they do get one later on...

Helion 04-15-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 439771)
Do they have any AOE skills?

I haven't seen one yet, but I keep forgetting to checks on my alts in Uruga and Abersol Ruins. Andromeda hinted that they may need INT for a future skill also, so maybe a mage style magic attack since they already have archer poisoning DoT.

Destrus 04-15-2011 12:29 AM

i did see a skill in uruga that said it deals magic damage. i forget what the name was though

Loveless 04-15-2011 12:46 AM

Yeah, saw a thread at OS that showed that one of their skills have splash damage. Not sure if that's the INT one though.