Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fighter (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   DD empower (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28609)

transformice 01-02-2011 05:18 PM

DD empower

I'm a PVP DD ( full str , godly END armour ) what build should i choose? i mean with empower , not the STAT build but the SKILL build :):nahnah:

Wizardcool11 01-03-2011 08:16 AM

ok... full power and cd on devastate, full cd and time for stun skills,( for clerics but dun kill me rofl) and i guess full cd and time on vitality...

transformice 01-03-2011 08:48 AM

Ok tyvm

Sero 01-03-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 (Post 432757)
ok... full power and cd on devastate, full cd and time for stun skills,( for clerics but dun kill me rofl) and i guess full cd and time on vitality...

o_________o stun skills? you mean Concussive Charge? there's only one stun skill worth empowering imo, and that's the uber useful and valuable Devastate. I'd recommend saving 15 points for this skill, dmg CDT and duration.

Vitality? The one-minute buff skill??? OMG NOOOOO O______O

Quote:

Originally Posted by transformice (Post 432705)
I'm a PVP DD ( full str , godly END armour ) what build should i choose? i mean with empower , not the STAT build but the SKILL build :):nahnah:

Okay I'll guess that you're around 4x/5x/6x or maybe even 7x, so I'll start from the first skills a DD will get:

Power Hit (starting at level 20) - 5 points dmg
Devastate (starting at level 43) - mentioned above ^
Precise Attack (starting at level 60) - 5 points dmg, and this would be optional but I'd recommend 5 points on CDT too :laugh:

^ those empowerments would amount to 30 points, which would be accomplished by level 60. or 61. iunno xD and if I were in your shoes, I'd save the rest of my points for the post-level 100 skills, well iunno if you're planning to go that far but I would. otherwise, other empowerments that would be suggested by other people might be fine, like Vitality (well if I'd spend points on that skill MAYBE I'd put 5 points on duration OR CDT, (I wouldn't spend 10 points on both empowerments) OR dmg (dmg decrease) on Demoralizing Hit, if that even works? haha) or something else. :)

MikeyG 01-03-2011 10:55 AM

lmfao wizard, don't listen to the first person, especially coming from a cleric. Lemme know next time you visit if you havent found it yet and ill link ya with a godly one. Not saying yours isnt sexy sero :o

Sero 01-03-2011 11:00 AM

^ huh? I don't get it xD

Wizardcool11 01-03-2011 11:54 AM

lol sorry... im only 20 fighter... in any case, i choose wat makes sense... in runescape, everyone looks for power not defence... if u have high def u are called a noob wtf

MikeyG 01-03-2011 12:25 PM

LOL & and runescape, the average player is 11 years old.

Because I have a different empowerment list? :\ slightly

Sero 01-04-2011 09:14 AM

ohh lol that's no biggie :D I'm not good with fighter empowerment shiz (not saying that I'm any good in anything else anyway, lol) and I just chose the skills I'd be sure not to regret putting points on. well this guy's still level 20 so your sexy empowerment list can wait :tongue:

deadlykittens 04-11-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 (Post 432775)
lol sorry... im only 20 fighter... in any case, i choose wat makes sense... in runescape, everyone looks for power not defence... if u have high def u are called a noob wtf

yeah so true ._.