Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Money... GULP (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6190)

Ownage 03-09-2008 07:09 PM

Money... GULP

The word "money" is always irrelevant to me :(

I'm a lv. 16 Fighter with 8s. I've noticed the skills at lv. 20 are like 4.5s EACH! AHH! Plus, I need an Axe for lv. 20. There drops another 10-12s out of my pocket :eek:

What is the best thing to do for money making. My main ones now are:
  • Killing higher level Mobs that drop Greens now-and-then.
  • Profiting off scrolls; buy ingredients low (85c each scroll), sell low (120c each scroll).
Does anyone know of better options? +rep to helper :D

O-mie 03-09-2008 07:26 PM

Well you can get a free axe at 20 when you do your jobchange anyways, soooo >_> Uhmmm..... I guess maybe go herbing in Moonlight might help make money?

Ownage 03-09-2008 07:40 PM

I dunno, maybe

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by O-mie
Well you can get a free axe at 20 when you do your jobchange anyways

Ty for that =)

Ulrike 03-09-2008 07:54 PM

your two main money making methods are my main ones as well :/

O-mie 03-09-2008 07:56 PM

you're welcome. When you do your jobchange you can choose between which weapon you want for level 20. =3

Ownage 03-09-2008 08:00 PM

Thanks everyone =D

Hessah 03-09-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ownage (Post 104025)
  • Killing higher level Mobs that drop Greens now-and-then.
  • Profiting off scrolls; buy ingredients low (85c each scroll), sell low (120c each scroll).
Does anyone know of better options? +rep to helper :D

that's wat i did too, but instead of buy ingredients, i farmed them myself.. especially SBL.. ppl are selling them at rediculously high price, if u're willing to farm it urself (slow slime at ~lvl 8, ratmans at ~lvl 15) ur profit margin will increase by A LOT...

i also found that i ended up with lotsa dust at lower levels.. may as well make them into stones too and sell it...

and dont enhance ur weapons, so sell all the bless/lucky elrues/lix you get from KQ.... they all sell for at least 1s each for a Tier 1 (enhancing without cash shop stones = you'll get very poor!!)

Ownage 03-09-2008 11:13 PM

Thanks Hessah!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah
i also found that i ended up with lotsa dust at lower levels.. may as well make them into stones too and sell it...

The problem with that is that I don't have Stone Prod as one of my choices =S

Loveless 03-09-2008 11:16 PM

Just make an alt to do stone production. That's what I'm doing. :3

So... around your level I'd be farming Lizardmen for those SBL. I usually spend several levels on those mobs... and if you find Sea of Greed laggy or crowded, you can always go to the top of the hill in Forest of Tides. After Lizardmen you've only got Ice Vivi to get the SBL.

Hessah 03-09-2008 11:30 PM

yup! like loveless said... make another character with ur other alchemy skills... i think most ppl have 3 characters with all 5 skills... since storage is common for all ur characters... it shouldnt be too hard to transfer materials...