Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Legals and Humans [Round 21] (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25651)

Ralath 02-06-2010 03:43 PM

too much analysis.... lulz

Hessah 02-06-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lirange (Post 402387)
When ivra investigated ralath, he didn't turn in the kill pm, therefore he didn't do a night time action. Helion turned in the kill pm that night. This is where you guys messed up.

I would've thought that legals kill as a group, hence they all had night actions, even if they werent the one to turn in the vote...

Btw.. I thought destrus voted for Kayla!

And the Sean ability..

I actually meant for every one that died by night time to have a death wish.. not just one person (i should've realised that when Lirange put a role to that ability)

What do you guys think? Or that's too much?

Coz having me get to say who killed me means nothing, it's just a guess.. but if everyone gets to say it.. then it could be Robin or Myzen that dies, and they'll get to say 1 last lead.. who MIGHT help the human..

Jikanu 02-06-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 402402)
I would've thought that legals kill as a group, hence they all had night actions, even if they werent the one to turn in the vote...

Btw.. I thought destrus voted for Kayla!

And the Sean ability..

I actually meant for every one that died by night time to have a death wish.. not just one person (i should've realised that when Lirange put a role to that ability)

What do you guys think? Or that's too much?

Coz having me get to say who killed me means nothing, it's just a guess.. but if everyone gets to say it.. then it could be Robin or Myzen that dies, and they'll get to say 1 last lead.. who MIGHT help the human..

That was my understanding of that role too. Its how it was always used in the past...

Lirange 02-06-2010 08:15 PM

I always thought it was the kill pm.
It's kinda like the bomb, if a legal kills the bomb do they all die? No, only the one who sent the kill pm.

Triumph 02-07-2010 05:56 AM

So, who hosts round 22?

Ivramire 02-07-2010 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 402402)

That's what I thought too, that's what I meant in my pm Lirange. But by the time it really mattered I was already dead :devil:

Destrus 02-07-2010 06:22 AM

that's kinda what i was thinking too. i was gonna ask but then decided not to bother >_<

Jikanu 02-07-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lirange (Post 402413)
I always thought it was the kill pm.
It's kinda like the bomb, if a legal kills the bomb do they all die? No, only the one who sent the kill pm.

Meh. Perhaps... but thats not how i remember it being handled.

Then again, myzen hasnt been used much, so her role isnt as clearly defined.

Lirange 02-07-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph (Post 402440)
So, who hosts round 22?

idk
Last person to pm was jik, but he hasn't been really on lately.

secbro20 02-07-2010 04:45 PM

I can host! :DDDDDDD