Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   FiestaFan Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   [FF Notice] Member of the Month Update (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20316)

05-05-2009 08:38 AM

I personally don't see a problem with doing a MotM - if someone is doing something that deserves recognition, then give it to them. You mods know better than anyone what goes into the site and what is going on behind the scenes. If petty jealousy and whining breaks in, that's just life. Some people need to grow up and realize that it's not all about them.

Yosei 05-05-2009 04:23 PM

It's just our way of showing appreciation to the active members on the site, and those who work hard to make this a reliable fansite.

Like blahs said, we're trying to work on something that, instead of us being forced to pick someone out, even when we can't come up with one person to award it too, we could receive help, and it gives everyone a fair chance to become member of the month.

It's not like Fiesta's player of the month, you can't really gain much from it, just a tag under your name for a month. And if it makes just one person feel appreciated, its well worth it.

Sparkeh 05-05-2009 04:27 PM

As fiesta PoTM...There's like 1+mil players.

Imagine how outspark can select one...

You guys shall work on solution! Vooting!

I think if you find the memmber post...(usefull)...Get a poll and lets see who wins..

I don't think FF memmbers will go like "Boo FF you choosed wrong person" - "**** YOU FF U DIDNT CHOOSE ME?!"

They are way bigger than that. :laugh:

Lirange 05-06-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky_96 (Post 332312)
As fiesta PoTM...There's like 1+mil players.

Imagine how outspark can select one...

they choose the one who spent the most cash shop

Gandalfa82 05-08-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazu (Post 332032)
Nuu dont get rid of MoTM D: lol I hope the new Idea will work out well.

And each of the three people who was selected in the past, I could see why they were because of the things they contributed to the forums, if it was information or helping make things funner.

xD I actually... thought it was interesting to check in and see. Because sometimes theres people who contribute that dont really post on the forums much so we don't know about what they've done until they've been recognized for it o.o

hum... I think I would count in this section.

lol

Noone knows me but some how I was one of the "lucky", "honored", "deserving", "worthy" 3. To use all the titles I have seen so far for us. :laugh:

But I hope to see it continue. It does show that people recognize what someone has done to help/extend the great place of FF.

Sparkeh 05-09-2009 01:11 PM

What about selecting the one who does the rules alot?

I mean like...Don't double post, Use edit button, Don't Flame.

Maybe you can find some one!

Sero 05-09-2009 03:31 PM

^

Don't forget the "DON'T SPAM" one.

Sparkeh 05-09-2009 04:09 PM

Wat? D:

I'm just giving idea's ><

Sero 05-09-2009 04:42 PM

What's wrong with what I said? I was just reinforcing your initial ideas. Did anything in that last post affect you? O=