Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fighter (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Stats Are All Wrong...? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16373)

JokerX 12-31-2008 03:29 AM

Stats Are All Wrong...?

My main Character(JesterZ)(Fighter)has the stats all wrong. Has:14strength,6enderence,4dexterity,and 2on the others. Is this Good? Can I still make it through with those stats?

:lost: PS: Made when I was a noob

Loveless 12-31-2008 03:32 AM

Well, it's not exactly bad... what level are you currently? If you're before 30 get the level up quest from Shutain and he'll give you a free stat reset scroll. Use that to remove unnecessary stats. Especialy the ones in INT if you have any in there... that is useless for a Fighter.

Most common builds are:
Full STR
25 SPR rest STR
Full END
25 SPR rest END
2:1 STR:END
etc., etc.,

You can look up guides later. Usually when you spread your points out to more than 2 you lose out on the benefits that others will gain earlier on.

JokerX 12-31-2008 05:32 AM

*Thanks for the reply*

Sir_Jacob 01-05-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 273784)
Well, it's not exactly bad... what level are you currently? If you're before 30 get the level up quest from Shutain and he'll give you a free stat reset scroll. Use that to remove unnecessary stats. Especialy the ones in INT if you have any in there... that is useless for a Fighter.

Most common builds are:
Full STR
25 SPR rest STR
Full END
25 SPR rest END
2:1 STR:END
etc., etc.,

You can look up guides later. Usually when you spread your points out to more than 2 you lose out on the benefits that others will gain earlier on.

yea, that's pretty right. I personally was pure end until like lvl 70. then I started puting in spr. my suggestion is to use a end spr build so u can live easily and have tons of hp and sp.

Also, it looks like your character is pretty low, so I suggest u just restart it. >.> but that is just me

Gaara 02-12-2009 02:44 PM

im a lvl 48 figther ... pure end almsot i realy need stat guide for dmg dealer..

Ivramire 02-12-2009 02:46 PM

^Please stop necroing D:

And the only Fighter-DD builds are 25SPR/rest STR and Full STR.

ZeroZone 02-12-2009 02:48 PM

if yall dont want people to necro why dont yall close old threads...

just my 2 cents

Ivramire 02-12-2009 02:50 PM

^You could ask that in Site Suggestions and Feedback.

Maybe because it's extra trouble for mods when you can just not necro?

Dunno.

Sir_Jacob 02-13-2009 01:01 PM

xD first time I've seen someone say not to nechro and them not close the topic. xD btw, once you get really high up, tank gets really boring so switch to DD while you still can. 50 in end is good enough.

Loveless 02-13-2009 05:22 PM

Not to mention we're not online 24/7, we do have life outside the forums.

It helps if people read forum rules, it's all there.