Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I might come back to Fiesta (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6631)

Bao 03-22-2008 05:46 PM

I might come back to Fiesta

Yeah, I'm downloading it again.

I'm level 40 on Apoline...I THINK lol!

I don't play Teva anymore - at least not in OB, so Apoline people get to know me?

I'm former Collision/Illuminati btw, so I do know how to grind and play the game.

Anyway, I need a general update on the game since OB came out, anything new I should know?

Thanks guys (and gals). :]

Edit:

Oh and apparently I have 300c...so I'm trying to sell some things, but a little help would be nice guys? lol, i'll pay you guys back.

Zwivix 03-22-2008 05:48 PM

Yeah I know alot of CB and OB people are gonna come back...

Battleground, free PvP areas....uhhh alot of noobs nagging you....Archers starting to get fixed...more stones....higher tier stuff...higher lv ppl...increased rate for green drops...more +9's

Hyper 03-22-2008 05:54 PM

Omg gtfo! 8D Woot, another CBer has returned!

Well, Outspark killed plvling, added battlegrounds, now has a large portion of people with crappy English, a LOT of KSers, most servers have crap economies, the CS is more focused on than gameplay... Yep!

I miss CB, but I love the battlegrounds.

Bao 03-22-2008 06:25 PM

battlegrounds and PvP is released?!?

oh hell yah, my stats for my fighter was straight up tank/pvp build.

time to pwn when i get back.

sounds good guys, sounds very good.

Yosei 03-22-2008 08:42 PM

Welcome backish Bao =D

Bao 03-22-2008 09:15 PM

thankssss guys! :D

I'm trying to sell some crappy elrue i made in elderine apoline server lol!

I feel so noob struggling for money on this game when I was like super rich in CB/early OB.

A_Forever 03-22-2008 11:45 PM

Welcome back? o.o

Triumph 03-23-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zwivix (Post 111723)
Yeah I know alot of CB and OB people are gonna come back...

Battleground, free PvP areas....uhhh alot of noobs nagging you....Archers starting to get fixed...more stones....higher tier stuff...higher lv ppl...increased rate for green drops...more +9's

A lot more +9s.

I don't know about Apoline, but Teva has wannabe merchants that are trying to mimic certain economic "leaders."

More low levels. There are millions of blue mushrooms.

Servers getting crowded as hell.

Cash Shop oriented at making money. Coming from the CEO of Outspark herself, the cash shop is "not too pricey."

No higher tier stuff since CB, actually. Other T3 recipes drop, but the same ones in Nina's shop are still there.

Very, very few CB1 players remain. Fireriot and Synelia are the only ones I still know from CB1.

More noobs and people with incredibly poor English skills.

That's it, really.

fullback 03-23-2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph (Post 111789)

Very, very few CB1 players remain. Fireriot and Synelia are the only ones I still know from CB1.

*cough*

Well Bao I wish I could help you out but I quit my fighter on apoline at level 17. BTW welcome back.

Ralath 03-23-2008 03:18 AM

You were part of Illuminati? :3

Come join Neutrality!

(I think my guild leaders took over Nox_Noctis which was the replacement for Illuminati after Illuminati got the guild bug.)