Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Disconnected From World Server? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28635)

Kirhiblesnich 01-05-2011 03:37 PM

Disconnected From World Server?

I keep getting this "Disconnected from World Server" pop-up within a few moments of logging in and selecting my character.

I get into the game, move a couple steps, then I get the pop-up. Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe it's just my internet connection? I've already tried basic things like restarting the program and the computer. I had this happen once yesterday and today it's much worse. :(

Here's my computer's info (in case it's relevant):

Processor information: AMD Turion (tm) X2 Dual-core Mobile RM-47 (this is what I found. Not sure if it's right)
RAM available: 3836MB

Thanks!

crystalblueheart 01-05-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirhiblesnich (Post 432936)
I keep getting this "Disconnected from World Server" pop-up within a few moments of logging in and selecting my character.

I get into the game, move a couple steps, then I get the pop-up. Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe it's just my internet connection? I've already tried basic things like restarting the program and the computer. I had this happen once yesterday and today it's much worse. :(

Here's my computer's info (in case it's relevant):

Processor information: AMD Turion (tm) X2 Dual-core Mobile RM-47 (this is what I found. Not sure if it's right)
RAM available: 3836MB

Thanks!

That has happened to me before. I believe it's the internet connection. Sonetimes it's too weak to get a good connection to Fiesta. I would suggest reseting your internet connection (unplug all the wires and plug back in). (I assume restarting the program was referring to closing the game and reopening).
Hope this helps! :)

Kirhiblesnich 01-05-2011 03:58 PM

Thank you for the help and the fast reply! (:
I've done that and I haven't had the pop-up yet. So far so good! Thank you! :D

crystalblueheart 01-05-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirhiblesnich (Post 432939)
Thank you for the help and the fast reply! (:
I've done that and I haven't had the pop-up yet. So far so good! Thank you! :D

You're welcome :) Have fun leveling !

Wizardcool11 01-08-2011 03:43 AM

I have the same problem... But I'm lazy so I spam restart hoping the computer will get pissed and to take it out on it... Vista sucks balls when connecting to fiesta...

Belaslav 01-08-2011 04:36 AM

Restarting your system has nothing to do with your internet connection. You should be restarting your modem for that problem.

Wizardcool11 01-08-2011 09:56 PM

I did but I screwed up sooooooo epically I got an electric shock from the cable that has a plastic cover around the metal tip

crystalblueheart 01-08-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 (Post 433145)
I did but I screwed up sooooooo epically I got an electric shock from the cable that has a plastic cover around the metal tip

>.< ouch. You ok?

Wizardcool11 01-09-2011 12:15 AM

yah, Ty for the concern... maybe that's why I'm crazy... crazy bout fiesta lol and y I think I can make a com pissed

crystalblueheart 01-09-2011 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 (Post 433159)
yah, Ty for the concern... maybe that's why I'm crazy... crazy bout fiesta lol and y I think I can make a com pissed

haha np XD my friends think that fiesta is my addiction...I don't even go on everyday :P I think I was mistaken for u ^_^ jk.