Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   LN.. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28678)

Hessah 01-10-2011 06:28 AM

LN..

Can someone tell me a bit more wat LN is?

I see lots of lvl 91s heading there... wat kinda map is it? why is it such a good lvling place?

Andromeda 01-10-2011 07:15 AM

Its not really a good leveling place the instance dungeon only really holds 2 benefits. (The quests in LN which are a great help from 91 to 96 however none of them are repeatable)

Also the dungeon serves as a purpose to farming stuff there. I managed to pick up a Wizard Hat awhile ago that is actually visible unlike all the other hats/helmets

Hessah 01-10-2011 08:06 AM

Ohh ok and you still need to find a party to get in and all that?

Andromeda 01-10-2011 08:40 AM

Since is an instance dungeon yes. But after you finish your quests there you probably wouldnt want to go back unless you want to farm there.

The Bad News about farming in LN is the purple that drops at the end is not tradeable or can not be dropped its bound to you.

The good news is you have about an 80% chance seeing a purple drop at the end of it. (Which is better than any other instance dungeon in the game).

Also its nothing like Dragons Tomb. Just a warning it takes a heck of alot longer to clear than DT does. The main boss is incredibly annoying because it takes so long to kill. The mini bosses are also annoying the King Boogey and King Crab. The Boogey boss spawns Bomb boogies which when they explode if your in range of a couple of them when they explode you will probably die and King Crab spawns Nest Crabs and they can be a a real pain.

If you already hate Dragons Tomb you are really going to hate Leviathans Nest. You dont have any room for incompetence in this map which is why more than often farming parties usually glitch a couple of extra players in so you can have more than 5 players in the dungeon at once to make it easier.

The dungeon isnt nowhere near as bad as it used to be but its stil really annoying.

Sero 01-10-2011 10:28 AM

LN = Leviathan's Nest right? The one that can be found behind Templar Maria in Roumen?

Wizardcool11 01-10-2011 11:47 AM

oh so thats wat it is... so inconvenient to go roumen from aberstol...

Hessah 01-10-2011 08:45 PM

I don't hate DT in terms of killing things.. I only hate it coz as an archer I can barely find a party.. keke

So these are the lvl 95 purples that they drop?

Thanks for the info Andro~ That's very informative~

Andromeda 01-10-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 433376)
I don't hate DT in terms of killing things.. I only hate it coz as an archer I can barely find a party.. keke

So these are the lvl 95 purples that they drop?

Thanks for the info Andro~ That's very informative~

I know they drop there but they are different Lv 95 sets opposed to the ones found in GHS and TM. Ive never seen them drop there but I know they do apparently. But Ive only seen Lv 100 sets come out of the Giant Egg at the end of the run which is how I got that good looking wizard hat.

Hessah 01-10-2011 10:19 PM

oh they're lvl 100 stuff? i'd never get there....

Andromeda 01-10-2011 10:32 PM

Well the sets in LN are bound and id honestly just stick to the other Lv 95 sets. They are much easier to get ahold of. But if you ever make it to Lv 100 getting a LN Hat and possibly top is probably a good idea even if they are bound to you.