Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   FiestaFan Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   [Fiestafan] Fiestafan on MMOfury! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7536)

Yosei 04-16-2008 10:55 PM

[Fiestafan] Fiestafan on MMOfury!

SnakeEyes told me that Fiestafan had won an award from MMOfury so I went to the site to check it out.

We are on their list of top MMO fansites. Even though there's only two for English Fiesta xD. But still! It shows what a great mini community we are!

Winners List Here!

Quote:

MMOFury Fansite Awards

After reviewing thousands of fansites we have concluded our search for the Top MMORPG Fansites and are proud to announce the winners of the MMOFury Top Fansite Awards! The winners are broken down into 2 main categories; the Top Fansites that feature 5 or less game titles and the Top Multi-game (5 or more games) fansites. From the 45 Top traditional fansites listed we have selected 5 of them as the Overall Top 5. Multi-game Fansites were broken into 3 sub-categories; informational, database, and community each filling an important need to the mmorpg community.

It is not easy to launch and maintain a fansite, this is our way of spotlighting those fansites that stand out from the crowd and help to grow a strong gaming community that players can rely on. MMOFury would like to thank all of the fansite webmasters that give their time and hard work to support the mmorpg community. These fansites will all receive on-going promotion of their sites, the top 5 will have their game featured on MMOFury as well as many other great promotional tools.
Quote:

Fiesta Fan - Game: Fiesta

One the most active forums for Fiesta, Fiesta Fan also gives players info on skills, items, etc with their very own Wiki. Visit Fansite Fiesta Fan
Yay Fiestafan! Lets keep it up ^^

Hyper 04-16-2008 10:59 PM

FiestaFan > Fiesta HQ. PSH, FlyFF World FTL. D<

Ivramire 04-16-2008 10:59 PM

From the link, it doesn't seem like they browsed through games first then trawled through their respective fan-sites, but rather looked at the quality of the site itself.

Cool.

Hessah 04-16-2008 11:08 PM

thats pretty interesting...

Valentines 04-16-2008 11:10 PM

Nice.

Spirit 04-16-2008 11:15 PM

Woohoo!!! Cool!!! :cool:

Ralath 04-16-2008 11:24 PM

I wonder who nominated us... :o

We should use the medal that they have and stick it somewhere on here. :D

Spirit 04-16-2008 11:31 PM

I dont think it was based on nomination. I think they visit sites and choose from the sites they visit.

Lady-Loki 04-17-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralath (Post 127164)
I wonder who nominated us... :o

We should use the medal that they have and stick it somewhere on here. :D

Easy enough to snag. Of course if we put it anyplace on here we need to link their page to it (like this):

viasta 04-17-2008 01:18 AM

we are furious, that's why we won, yepyep*nodsnods*