Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   [Outspark Event] Holiday Screenshot Contest (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4031)

Blaaaaaaaah 01-02-2008 07:29 AM

[Outspark Event] Holiday Screenshot Contest

Hello Outspark Community,

To celebrate the arrival of the new year and the conclusion of the holiday season, we want to see your best screenshots! Between now and January 7, 2008, Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice players are encouraged to submit their best holiday-themed in-game images for a chance to win some great prizes. Get out in the snow, have some fun, and make sure to take your camera!

Event period: December 31, 2007 ~ January 7, 2008

Tips
Never taken a screenshot before? It's easy - just push the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard while playing the game. Fiesta users will see images appear in the Fiesta folder in "My Documents," while Solstice players can find them in the Screenshot folder in the Solstice directory (default location C:/Program Files/Outspark/Solstice)

Rules
1. Screenshots may be taken using the built-in Print Screen feature or any third party application
2. Screenshots may not be modified in any way
3. Screenshots must be submitted to this thread

Please be aware that screenshots containing the following will automatically be disqualified:
* Explicit and/or suggestive themes and images including references to sexual behavior, smoking or drug use
* Graphical Bugs
* Other content deemed inappropriate by Outspark staff

Prizes
10 winning screenshots will be chosen (5 from Fiesta, 5 from Secret of the Solstice)
Winners will be announced on or before January 15 and shall receive the following:
1. Fiesta winners - 1 SparkDog pet (+8 to all stats), 1 character costume
2. Secret of the Solstice winners - 1 yellow and 1 blue Lucky Ball

Good luck! We can't wait to see your images!

Addendum (12/31) - when possible, please also hide as much of the game interface as possible. In Fiesta, this can be done via the "Game Settings" tab in the options menu (press the ESC key). Secret of the Solstice players, press Alt-D and click on the "Game" tab.

Submissions to this thread:

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34620

--------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM_Biski
To clarify, the rule about "not modifying" screenshots refers to things like color correction and other changes made to the actual content using an image editing application (e.g. Photoshop, Gimp).

Cropping is fine, but we would prefer to see entire screenshots (even if they are large).

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM_Biski
Been doing a bit of pruning here and there - while the game glitch shots are amusing, they're technically not allowed per the rules. Just keep that in mind.

--------------------

Yay! Screens! My favourite! Although I don't have much "holiday" screens. If they had a dancing one, I'd go for it, LOL.

a.L 01-02-2008 08:29 AM

No edits FTL.

Blaaaaaaaah 01-02-2008 08:30 AM

Yeah, that means we can't crop either, although I saw that a lot of entries has been cropped. =/

Fr0Z3nWind 01-02-2008 08:42 AM

posted our party!!
one for fiestafan!! gogo us

Spirit 01-02-2008 03:24 PM

I wonder if I should submit our G____G train?

Yosei 01-02-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr0Z3nWind (Post 63522)
posted our party!!
one for fiestafan!! gogo us

Damnit I was gunna do that. Oh well. I'll post some too.

Blaaaaaaaah 01-02-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit (Post 63668)
I wonder if I should submit our G____G train?

Go for it!!

Lady-Loki 01-02-2008 10:59 PM

I posted G____G saluting the death of Hawt Robo.

I also posted one of just me, sweet little me in me santa dress.

Spirit 01-02-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki (Post 63813)
I posted G____G saluting the death of Hawt Robo.

LMAO - That was fun!!!!

Blaaaaaaaah 01-03-2008 05:21 AM

Check my first post~

CM_Biski said that cropping is allowed - so YAY!

And no glitches!