Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guild Hall (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Panic Legion unoffically recruiting (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13)

Dark_Akuma 06-19-2007 08:46 AM

Panic Legion unoffically recruiting

We are a new guild in a new world, Panic Legion wants to grow and become strong. So lets do it together here on Fiesta Online. A party is a group of friends, but a guild is the dysfunctional family you choose. PVP will be part of the guild activities, but if your a passive person this wont hold you back from joining. We Love having fun and hope those who choose to join like having fun too. Please don't let the name fool you we train hard to be strong and rdy for PVP.

"We are an organized guild, that has the basic morals of helping each other and most importantly, having fun as a group. We like to compete and we will always try to participate in "Guild Wars" as much as possible, but there is no pressure to participate! As I said before, our main goal is having fun because that's why we are all here!

Please only post guild applications here!!!
If you need to find out if you were accepted please look at active members list...
Submit them here---->Guild Application or submit it in this thread.

click here---> Offical Active Mebers list and waiting list

Application:
Lvl:
Class:
why you wanna join Panic Legion:
What you can bring to Panic Legion:
Time zone and times you play:

Requirements
Lvl 30[when open beta starts]
must be a active player or plan on being a active member.
willing to help new ppl if asked.

Feel free to visit our guild forums click here

Our Website will be up intime for Open beta.

Panic Legion forum --- Panic Legion's New forum

Torque 06-19-2007 04:38 PM

I guess you never read the PM I sent you on OnRPG. :( Anyway, I wish you the best of luck Dark_Akuma. See you in the game.

Dark_Akuma 06-19-2007 11:23 PM

oh nvr knew i got a pm from you yo.

thanks for the well wishes though.

Chewy 06-20-2007 12:00 AM

*gives rep* ok im done

Haha, just kidding, but yea, there are alot of cool people in it (im Lest btw), and it will be quite the party, trust me :D

Robin 06-20-2007 12:02 AM

Stop saying things just to add to your post count ;P I know that's what your doing.

Zachias 06-20-2007 12:43 AM

Panic Legion Recruiting

Just a wellcome for all the players that are joining or will join the guild, I and the other leaders will do everything to keep it organized and at the same time fun for everyone! I hope everyone enjoys the game!

Dark_Akuma 06-20-2007 04:55 AM

Yes welcome to all the new members and our good friends of Panic Legion. CBT will start in a few hours and things will begin.

our guild is offical, but will be even more so offical when open beta begins. our site will be rdy tmr or the day after, so there will a place for all members to get together and talk.

so again thank you for joining our growing guild hope to see you soon.

Akihito 06-20-2007 04:44 PM

coming from the intarwebs ;)

hello to all the other fellow members.

Tekku 06-20-2007 05:23 PM

Omfg do i see 'Trunks' in your list......>.>

Anyway i migth join not sure yet since i aint even in CB -.-

Dark_Akuma 06-20-2007 05:39 PM

guild wont be offical till open beta, but we are organized and still do thing together till then, let us know if you wanna join.