Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Pre-established Parties (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6034)

Yosei 03-04-2008 05:31 PM

Pre-established Parties

I hate this -.- I can never get a party because everyone on my friendslist or around my level already have their pre-established parties or posse's whom they party with all the time. I had one, but 1/2 of it doesn't or barely plays anymore, leaving two of us, running around looking for parties, often duoing or settling for a not-so-good party. I really want to level but its really hard at our level, and it gets even harder when we can't find a party.

Lithon 03-04-2008 05:48 PM

lol you hate it now, but you didnt when you had one? tisk tisk heheh

Yosei 03-04-2008 05:52 PM

Well I never had a hard time finding a party, cuz I had you guys. Now I don't, so I have to keep asking around for a party. But I get replies like they already have mages, they promised blabla they'd party them, they're full, etc. And I refuse to shout for parties now because all I get is nubs wanting powerlevels.

fullback 03-04-2008 06:01 PM

That is exactly how I feel.

Yosei 03-04-2008 06:03 PM

And I feel stupid asking if I can party with them too because I feel like I'm messing up their pattern or something.

Loveless 03-04-2008 06:31 PM

I know how you feel... I can't even get a party within my guild cause one, the people who are around my level are always duoing. And secondly, I'm one of the highest in there so I can't exactly party with people in their 30s to gain much. Shouting for parties is futile as well cause being an Archer I don't get invites from people higher than 40. Any tank below 50 can't keep aggro off me either... D:

That is why I have moved on to Epith for the time being. >P

Yosei 03-04-2008 06:35 PM

I just want to get to 67 atleast -.- And I got 44% to go.
Maybe then the party invites will come flying in. [sarcasm] Cuz I got inferno and with inferno I'm finally useful[/sarcasm]

O-mie 03-04-2008 07:04 PM

You shouldn't be so picky who you party with if you can't find regulars. When I first started playing I mean, I was alwaysl ike >[ I wanna solo NAR parties are lame! But that's how I GOT a regular party, aka blaaaahs, dyna and wacky. I don't think you should be like "I'm too good to shout for a party" >_> else you won't get one~

Ivramire 03-04-2008 09:27 PM

Thing is, in a party with people you know at least, you'll know what you're getting into. Since a certain someone*cough* doesn't play anymore, we're pretty much clutching at straws. The last few partys I've been in that I got in through shout have been absolutely horrible. Having to be tank, main healer, and DD because you're the highest lvl there. Losing 7% in an hour isn't pretty =/

Blaaaaaaaah 03-04-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvramire (Post 101443)
Thing is, in a party with people you know at least, you'll know what you're getting into. Since a certain someone*cough* doesn't play anymore, we're pretty much clutching at straws. The last few partys I've been in that I got in through shout have been absolutely horrible. Having to be tank, main healer, and DD because you're the highest lvl there. Losing 7% in an hour isn't pretty =/

Eww!!

Well!! -pokes Lilian's level in the guild list-

She be reaching your level soon! Yes, I am volunteering her, LMAO. She and Omie will probably be able to party with you guys soon.

<-- wants to offer parties too but level gap is too big!

One day, just one day, we will be the same level..... -dreams-