Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Draft Guides (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Guide to Academy + Very good Academy (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21258)

Ronclue 06-03-2009 08:06 PM

Guide to Academy + Very good Academy

Academies are a group of people working together to help each other out. Similiar to a guild yet very different. Academies allow you to recieve rewards when you lvl. I have been in lots of academys. So i decided to make a guide about them.
1. You can only join academys if ur 40-
2. You join an academy at Guild Master in Roumen (not sure if there are more.) Click on academy, then enroll... a list will pop up
3. you can not join academies that have 50 grads already :(
4. click on the academy u want to join and click enroll
5. You can only leave ur academy after 1 hour (not in the GAME, you can log off and then log back on)
6. After you join your academy, u might want to talk to the guild master, press academy, then rewards. This will open up a window with lvl ranges. Beside those, you will see a certain amount of money. After checking out those, u might want to look at the top of the window.. where it will say guild storage or guild cash (i forgot ) it will say how much the academy has. If at 0... this means you will not get any rewards from ur academy until some1 donates to the academy.
7. You start geting rewards at lvl 10
8. you get a graduating reward when you reach lvl 40. (usually some kind of armor or ring/wep/necklace/pet..lol)
9. ENJOY
10. now for the moment you have been waiting for... (drum roll)
The best academy is.... "Kyuuten Atae". This academy, although usually full, gives a good amount of money per lvl (ranging from 15s-45s). You might think the guild storage is empty by now.. guess what? its not, with a lvl 81 being the guild master, its ALWAYS FULL.

P.S please keep in mind that this is my first guide TO ANYTHING. i would like to know how well i did... please give me a rating out of 10. 10 bieng the best and 1 bieng the worst... TYVM
P.S.S Enjoy ! :ninja: TURTLE

SpeedySnail 06-03-2009 08:21 PM

Yes it is very good,il give like a 4/5 .A little advice:perhaps you should tell us how to identify the academys who gives money reward,not all academys gives reward...Exemple:A "money" academy have ****+ people.

Ronclue 06-03-2009 08:27 PM

:ninja::devil::angel: I was just wondering if i could redo my stat pts on my fighter some how.. he is lvl 26 right now and has 31 pts on STR. i want to put 25 on SPR ( is that for crit?). can i somehow change iit?:love:
:devil:

i dont really know how to tell if academys give u good rewards... BUT this might be a way:
All the simple names like: _Pain_ and MegaHealer, have been taken for a long time. so i guess those players are high lvls... so that means when choosing an academy asume that original and simple names like the ones above are high lvls which means they are RICH.. which means lots of $ for u when u lvl up.

P>S i know this is not a CERTAIN way to figure out which academys give what.. BUT this is how i think of it...

:ninja:VS.:arg: who u think will win?

Loveless 06-03-2009 08:44 PM

Please do not double post and use the edit button.

Also, keep on topic; it is your own topic afterall. Other questions you can direct them to Questions and Inquiries or to their specific class sub-forums. Do use the search button because a lot of your questions have been answered.

SpeedySnail 06-07-2009 08:56 PM

I have a REALLY good trick here on how to identify a good academy,it works 95% of the time(approximatively).You guys all know that when we click on Enroll,its shows a list of academys,the ones who had already 50 graduated people are on the TOP.So go on the top,with the 50 graduate peoples academys,scroll down until you reach the academys with 49 graduated peoples,these are the GOOD academy.

Dynamics 06-07-2009 09:24 PM

It's a decent effort. It's good that your language is straightforward and easy to comprehend, but your organisation of the information is offputting.

It'd be nice if you had clear and distinguised subheadings for your guide. e.g. "What is an academy," "Joining an academy," "Leaving an academy," "Tips to ensure you join a good academy" etc.

Also, point number 9 isn't really a point.

SpeedySnail 06-08-2009 01:19 AM

O yea anbd Ronclu,at point 6,its Guild or academy storage,not guild cash ; ).

aramil001 06-08-2009 02:27 PM

there are guild managers, in every town.

DeathMagnetic 06-08-2009 07:47 PM

Academies aren't for helping out other Academy members..
You just join the get the 40s per level up.
And by the way, Loveless is the best, mainly because Spencer is a scrub with 10000Gold pieces.

SpeedySnail 06-13-2009 02:17 PM

Well,im in loveless academy,and actually,we are the 4th best academy.But,it IS an academy that gives hell lot of money!IF you join it at lvl 1 and that you reach lvl 40 while you are still in Loveless,youl be freaking rich.