Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   FiestaFan Fun (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   [FF Fun] FiestaFan's Christmas Raffle! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28268)

King_Marlone 12-07-2010 12:52 PM

I`d like to enter the raffle

best moment: since I`ve had many good time in this game, i`ll talk about my first. It has to be the time when I got my first gold. I was like "OMG I`m rich!!". unfortunatly that gold dident last. :cries:

SparkID: king_marlone

elluura 12-07-2010 01:41 PM

My best moment was when I remade my main which I deleted on Bijou on Cypion , a fresh new start and lots of new friends yet to be made! Also being with the old friends that moved too brings a smile to my face :3 :cutielove:

SparkID: elluura

Anime_Hart 12-07-2010 01:53 PM

My best moment on fiesta had to be when I went to a friends wedding and when we all walked in GM Kobal was standing there. He went afk inside there and came back and we were all talking to him. He ended up staying for the wedding which was funny. I want his weapon and shield though for my cleric. :cutielove:

Spark ID: anime2244

sieg15 12-07-2010 02:03 PM

Hey I'd like to enter

My best moment was when a group of high level players took me on a free plvl trip through the Tower of Iyzel. They even gave me all the archer drops!

SparkID: siegvaldor@gmail.com
(yes I was stupid enough to use my e-mail as my SparkID, don't judge me)

ilovesparky 12-07-2010 02:04 PM

my best moment was when i first went in delita's dice and den and got the newbie dicer title :)

Spark ID: ilovesparky

hellraiser9d 12-07-2010 02:06 PM

My favorite Fiesta moment was when I won another raffle from James Forge which was like wow can it get any better?

Spark ID:Icepick819

Spark 12-07-2010 02:53 PM

My favorite moment was when my best friend Seraphina agreed to marry me.We had an awesome wedding with loads of people from our guild and I am very attached to that moment.:love:

SparkID=leonkennedyrulezz

Eloren 12-07-2010 03:23 PM

Woo raffle! Please enter me. :)

One of my first moments of epic win was as a 3x cleric tanking Zombie Master, a zombie knight, and a mob all at once. A Ring of Chaos dropped, and I had to clear out inventory space to pick it up - while frantically healing and bashing. :D

My SparkID is Eloren.

jncfreak 12-07-2010 03:25 PM

My best moment was when Neko hold that masquerade. It was all-in-one experience. I entered the MVP, got my first sc item on my archer and won a perm, I met awesome people and had much fun dancing. Great dance Neko!

SparkID: jncfreak

Cacophony 12-07-2010 03:38 PM

Best moment(s) was when GM Steam was still around. God tree massacre in Eldy wiped out all of us 2x-3x nubs. Not to mention all the "oops I forgot to turn it off" EXP/drop boosts that lasted days. :P

ID: elynsysnos