Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Double-checking before I report a bug (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1119)

Spirit 08-30-2007 01:15 PM

Double-checking before I report a bug

Okay, I think I am having some issues in the game, but wanted to make sure I was doing things correctly before I went to outspark and reported it.

I cannot allocate items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to put 25 in storage, I hold down my "shift" button and left click on the product - I do not get a little allocation box. I have also tried right clicking while holding down "shift". Am I doing something wrong??

I cannot sell lump sums of my items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to sell all 50, I hold down my "shift" button and right click on the product, yet I still only sell them one at a time. I have also tried the "control" key. Am I doing something wrong??

I had these same issues on CB2, and reported them, but I seem to have the same issues in OB. Lady_Loki can allocate and sell lump sums of items, even with her walking me through it as she does it, my character cannot do these things. And it is on ALL of my characters, not just one.

Thanks!!!!

NavMan 08-30-2007 01:16 PM

Its just you. I can do those things as well. Maybe reinstall the game?

Spirit 08-30-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavMan (Post 16724)
Its just you.

Gee, thanks! :D

Belaslav 08-30-2007 01:26 PM

I got that before, it turned out to be lag from the servers side. Just relog.

Blaaaaaaaah 08-30-2007 01:27 PM

Wait.. I though you shift+left click when you want to sell your items (i.e. your copper lumps) and shift+right click when you want to separate a stack of scrolls within your inventory.

I always get them mixed up but that's what I thought, have you tried both combinations for both things?

Spirit 08-30-2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 16730)
Wait.. I though you shift+left click when you want to sell your items (i.e. your copper lumps) and shift+right click when you want to separate a stack of scrolls within your inventory.

I always get them mixed up but that's what I thought, have you tried both combinations for both things?

:(. Alas! Yes, I have tried everything, and it is everytime I log on. I also had to download the new program going into OB, and this problem plagued me in CB2, but I will go home, uninstall the program, and reinstall it. If that does not work, I guess I will continue trading things to Lady_Loki, have her allocate them, and trade them back to me. *sighs*

Belaslav 08-30-2007 01:36 PM

Lol. You're probably gonna annoy the hell out of your mom.

Have you tried Ctrl+Click?

Spirit 08-30-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belaslav (Post 16736)
Lol. You're probably gonna annoy the hell out of your mom.

Have you tried Ctrl+Click?

Ctrl+which click? left or right? I think I have tried both.

Blaaaaaaaah 08-30-2007 02:11 PM

Try all combos.. Ctrl+right/left click and shift+right/left click.

If not, then try logging into another account (on the same computer/game client) and see if it works on another account. If it works, then it's probably just your account.. if not.. it's your computer/game client maybe, although I don't know how that works out (I'm a computer newb =P).

Meteo 08-30-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern-Majesty (Post 16723)
I cannot allocate items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to put 25 in storage, I hold down my "shift" button and left click on the product - I do not get a little allocation box. I have also tried right clicking while holding down "shift". Am I doing something wrong??

that's gotta be frustrating D:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern-Majesty (Post 16723)
I cannot sell lump sums of my items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to sell all 50, I hold down my "shift" button and right click on the product, yet I still only sell them one at a time. I have also tried the "control" key. Am I doing something wrong??

So does that D: