Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Quesitons about American School (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21375)

Phantom Badger 06-07-2009 09:57 PM

Quesitons about American School

When I was in America I saw some things that raised a few questions about American Schools;

- Do you guys have to wear School Uniforms ?

- I saw about 3 School busses at the weekends (Each day) do people go to school at weekends ? o.O

- I saw school busses driving around at like midday. Why you surely dont start school at 1pm right ?

- Why are all the windows tinted so you can only see outlines at people ? I wanted to laugh at them but couldnt see if they were looking or not...

Thanks.

cillia 06-07-2009 10:01 PM

some schools require it, but most dont

- I saw about 3 School busses at the weekends (Each day) do people go to school at weekends ? o.O

im not sure about that one.. o-o

- I saw school busses driving around at like midday. Why you surely dont start school at 1pm right ?

some lower grades get out of class earlier in the day o-o and i guess yeah it matters what kind of grade range your talking about.
most schools start at around 8:00 am-8:30 am.

- Why are all the windows tinted so you can only see outlines at people ? I wanted to laugh at them but couldnt see if they were looking or not...

i have no idea really O-O my school doesnt have that.... xD

Thanks.

Kaiki 06-07-2009 10:14 PM

Probably not... but there very well may be baseball games, swim meets, basketball games, etc. for high schools. Also, there could be things for the band students. I know we have a lot going on at my school, so I'm guessing other high schools are at least kinda similar...

Ralath 06-08-2009 12:26 AM

There's also field trips.

Sometimes, there are school buses that are for rent so some organizations rent school buses. I know my university rents school buses to go to the clubs on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

A_Forever 06-08-2009 12:28 AM

Tinted because of sun...? Lol.

Yosei 06-08-2009 12:28 AM

It really varies per district.

Some schools where uniforms, I never had to, but we do have dress codes.

My school district had night and saturday school, for those who had to make up stuff. Also sporting teams will use school busses for trips to other districts for games on the weekend.

Um... not sure about the tinted windows. I think it just looks tinted cuz its dark on the inside of the bus. I don't remember my busses windows being tinted.

Lirange 06-08-2009 01:25 AM

you only wear uniforms if you go to a private school

A_Forever 06-08-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lirange (Post 346504)
you only wear uniforms if you go to a private school

Not true. Majority of schools in Florida wear uniforms and most are not private. They are public and charter.

I go to a charter school and have to wear a white, or blue, or yellow polo shirt.

Lirange 06-08-2009 01:28 AM

ohh
nvm then

Tamashiiryuu 06-08-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX (Post 346464)
When I was in America I saw some things that raised a few questions about American Schools;

Most middle schools make students use uniform . Well at least in my district.
Saturday school, field trips, sports. Actually im not so sure about saturday school.
some days are early days like on tuesdays. The school that i go to has an early day the day after Open house/Parent Conference.
>_>...the sun? i dont really know.
Thanks.