Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mature Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   2012 (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20040)

Jikanu 04-23-2009 02:51 PM

ok, so most people have probably heard about the supposed disaster in 2012... who here believes in it, and why?

for those that havent heard of it, the world's supposedly going to end in 2012, according to some ancient calanders of the mayans, and egyptians, i guess...

i personally doubt that it's true, but it's a possibility... and it's scary to think that the world will end when im still so young... i havent really gone far through life... and... idk. it's just really scary to think of everything i know and love and hate being just... wiped out.

so does anyone think that the theory that the mayans proposed is correct?

Vasu 04-23-2009 03:05 PM

Well, I haven't seen what the Mayans based their calculations on, but according to a small section of Hindus in my country, the world was going to end about 3 days before the launch of the Hadron collider (nothing to do with the collider, I just don't remember the date :o), so you gotta take these things with a sack of salt.

On a side-note, I wouldn't really mind if the world ended in 2012 though... but I'm not suicidal or homicidal.

Yosei 04-23-2009 03:52 PM

I don't really take that stuff seriously. And why do people worry about that crap anyways? If the worlds going to end... the worlds going to end, nothing we can do about it.

Sero 04-23-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosei (Post 326669)
I don't really take that stuff seriously. And why do people worry about that crap anyways? If the worlds going to end... the worlds going to end, nothing we can do about it.

^ that's why I worry, cause I/we can't do anything about it if it does happen ;~; though yeah, I don't take that sh*t seriously too.

But then again.. I DON'T WANNA DIE T____T I'd be 18 by then, the "legal age" lmao >>

Oh and straight to the point; I'd go against the theory being true. But yeah, there are still what ifs..

taran11 04-23-2009 04:25 PM

They doing that to make money.somethign was gonna happen at year 2000 rigght something happen?no.so preety much htye made a lot of movies about it now they doing same thing again.whoo knows might my geuss xD

Loveless 04-23-2009 06:58 PM

Didn't they also say the world was going to end some years back too?

I've heard that the Mayan calendars are very accurate. Some of their dates correspond to the 9/11, the tsunami, etc. And the calendar ends at that supposed 2012 "disaster". I just think that maybe they just couldn't see that far into the future and had to stop. But hey, its just what... 2 and a half years? We'll see what happens.

Lirange 04-23-2009 08:35 PM

no i don't believe it,
but if it were true, i wouldn't want it to happen.
I'll be 17 by then, still lots of things i want to do with my life.

Hraesvelg 04-23-2009 08:54 PM

The world will end, so you should give all of your worldly possessions to be beforehand. You won't need them.

A_Forever 04-23-2009 08:58 PM

Lol. Nope.. don't believe it xD

I'll be 18 by then. If the world does end.. at least I graduated high school before it did. Haha.

srabble031 04-23-2009 08:58 PM

did you know?

20+1+2=23
or
20+12=32 (which is 23 in reverse)
and
2+0+1+2=5 (which iis 2+3)

/totallysawthemovie