Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fighter (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   FULL STR help (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4625)

b_frozt 01-20-2008 11:03 PM

FULL STR help

hi im new here,i've read some of the guides regarding and i've decided to go for full str fighter because i love PVP'g. can anybody show a link or post a FULL str fighter complete guide? i mean, what to do at first few levels regarding on stats,traning map, skills and equips.tnx a lot for your help.:)

oblivion111 01-24-2008 09:40 PM

Well as a beginer u obviously should train around the opening area or ruemen till u about lvl 5. Then u should go into the forest of tides. Fight some monsters their untill u are lvl 7. Then u can go a little harder and fight slowslimes, imps, speedy slimes, and fire shrooms. When u get to around 13 u should begin to train at sand beach fighting Honeyings. When u around 15 fight the wolves not the angry wolves but the wolfs and those wolf ppl ( whose names i 4 get) that should strt u off in the right direction.. ;)

HumbleJumbalia 01-28-2008 08:02 PM

Thank You

Thanks For Posting But I Also have a Fighter and wanna know a good set up for a begginer i guess. im lvl 8 and can kill honeys and a few things higher that i forget as well ( :'/ ) any way if you could post a guide it would help TY

TheSilentOne 01-29-2008 03:57 PM

heres a good guide for any type of fighter build, it should help with understanding what to expect as well as what skills to empower and such

http://outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29353

Ethelinde 01-30-2008 04:09 AM

At level 1-3 go for slimes, 4-7 on slow slimes (both for the purpose of sbl), from 8-11 on wolves/hobs/honeyings level 12-15 on ratmen (bring a level 5 healer with u). Level 16-18 on mara pirates, 19-20 on smart phinos/lizards, 21-23 on grave robbers, 24-25 on marlone/captains/fighters/soldiers 26-29 on bats/spiders/imps 30-34 on staffs/zombies/foxes/etc. at 35 train with party in gobbles 36-40 train at CP/Scaffold etc. with party. 40+ go for Uruga perimeter area (AoE if you can tank it) 44-50 go AEW/FoS with party to AoE. Also best party setup = 1 tank 1 cleric 3 mages, just make sure you have +5 cooldown on mock and +5 duration on devastate, if you're not a good tank (I hope you'll end up one or your party will abandon u) then do 1 tank 2 clerics 2 mages.

-Leona- 01-30-2008 01:11 PM

i'd say level 44 is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to low for aew, and u should stick to lower level areas where u can kill faster. U think that takin 2 or 3 mobs at a time is aoe :/, cuz really a level 44 wont' be able to handle more than 3 blue clovers at once :/.

Ethelinde 01-30-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Leona- (Post 81089)
i'd say level 44 is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to low for aew, and u should stick to lower level areas where u can kill faster. U think that takin 2 or 3 mobs at a time is aoe :/, cuz really a level 44 wont' be able to handle more than 3 blue clovers at once :/.

A level 44 can tank 6 mush and regular orcs without any green gears. If 6 equipments (boots pants helm shield sword armor) you purchased have the right stats (about 20 END on each piece) you can tank about around 5 blue clovers at 44. P.s. I'd call anything more than 1 AoE, since technically it is area of effect, and even if its only 3 clovers it beats the amount of exp received tanking much more in cp. Especially true when there are mages around. Also I don't think anyone would have the right to define what they think is AoE, if I tank just one more mob than you then I could outright claim that your 1 mob less grinding is not AoE by your standards. The bottomline is that I'm suggesting he tank the largets amount he can without the risks of dying. :p

-Leona- 01-30-2008 02:43 PM

My whole point is that u should stick to your own level areas. NOT go into a level 60-70 area when u r level 44 and claim spots in that area, as the world is already to small.

Quote:

Also I don't think anyone would have the right to define what they think is AoE, if I tank just one more mob than you then I could outright claim that your 1 mob less grinding is not AoE by your standards.
True up to a certain point. But really at level 44 u barely HAVE ANY AOE skills in a party therefore that is y i dont' consider that AoE. Archer dont' have AoE poison (51 skill), fighters barely have 1 deva, and mages have magic burst. Keep in mind that the damage u do with a level 44-50 party to blue clovers is so low that u will take forever to kill one.

Ethelinde 01-30-2008 06:54 PM

Not exactly that slow O,O Our party of level 40 cleric level 44 fighter level 40 & 33 mage and I think was another fighter around 40 was rolling around ok near the mushroom area, until the cleric left that is. P.s. a level 44 fighter doesn't really have to party just others around his level. He could invite level 49 mages (if they have no problem with his lower level tanking abilities) if 3 mages doing magic burst isn't enough.

-Leona- 01-31-2008 02:01 PM

with 3 mages in party and tanker level 44 and a cleric u will barely be able to take a few orcs in uruga (i'm not even gonna mention trumpies) cuz your health will drop like water unless u have some awesome equips.