Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I need an old account (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23568)

malpass111 09-14-2009 02:04 PM

I need an old account

Hello!

First of all, this isn't a scam, so don't get your knickers in a twist!

I just need to ask if anybody has an old Outspark account that they no longer use, that was created before the European IP ban (march 2009). I don't want any characters on it, on any server, I want it as a complete fresh account for my friend that I want to play with me.

We are from the UK and so any new accounts being created now cannot play Outsparks version, he does not want to play gamingos version, and I want him on my server.

If you do have an old account, please please please get rid of any characters and personal information that you may have saved on it. I know it means that one of your email addresses will be in use, and I'm sorry. ._.
Put email notifications off in case Outsparks emails annoy you :3

Also, change the password to something simple like 'fiesta123' and PM me please :)

Thank you!

Belaslav 09-14-2009 03:35 PM

Can't someone from NA simply create an account for you?

Mindspank 09-15-2009 09:47 AM

You can also use a proxy server based in north america.

malpass111 09-15-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belaslav (Post 379086)
Can't someone from NA simply create an account for you?

I did that but it still hasn't worked :(, one of outsparks mods said that the launcher checks if the account you're logging into it old enough if it detects a European ip, so this is the only way i could think of working

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindspank (Post 379279)
You can also use a proxy server based in north america.

I dont know how to access one and also I dont know if it will be fast enough to let fiesta through without lag, I supoose this could work too.

Mindspank 09-15-2009 06:52 PM

The launcher checking thing has to be BS. There are no real timestamps on accounts. If the launcher did what that "mod" claims it does, it would be a much larger program. idk something smells fishy about this whole thing, because your account is created through the outspark portal, not the launcher. So european IP's are banned from creating accounts through the outspark website, but not from accessing the game. So in theory Belaslav's suggestion is plausable.

Also finding a proxy server based in the states is not hard. however due to restrictions in the terms of useage for the fiestafan forums, I wont go into detail as to how to find them. Try google, and use your imagination. Im sure something will come up.

_JunShyr_*FTW* 09-15-2009 07:09 PM

Yea the launcher check is bs, so basically u've also just admitted to trying to smuggle someone onto the game thats not meant to be so gratz there :P

I asked a NA friend to make me extra accounts for storage and i've had no problems, so you should be fine tbh.