Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Party make-up (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1897)

.o0O0O0o. 10-12-2007 04:13 PM

Party make-up

This morning, i got to enjoy one of the most extreme exp intake since i've played Fiesta. We were getting exp like nothing. Mobs dropping by the seconds. The party was made up of 1 cleric, 1 axe fighter, and 3 mages. There was a few times where us mages were on the border of dying but i'm sure the way we were getting exp it would have not matter if we died once or twice. Now, is this party the best make-up for maximizing xp gain? Or swap the warrior for another cleric?

Yosei 10-12-2007 05:26 PM

I've always liked that kind of party. Especially when the tank has mock. The mages can nuke the hell out of the monster without worrying about aggroing.

MagesRequiem 10-12-2007 05:35 PM

Three Mages? A Cleric? And a meat shield? Perfect party. While the meat shield gets clobbered the Cleric heals him while the Mages just sit in the back and nuke the hell out of everything. If I could just find a meat shield, a Cleric, and two other Mages we could head into CP and just blow shit up, gaining massive amounts of EXP in process. :3

Yosei 10-12-2007 06:19 PM

Uruga exp ftw. But for levels 40+.

blue 10-12-2007 06:52 PM

it would be safer with 2 clerics + 2 mages and 1 tanker (:

MagesRequiem 10-13-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue (Post 27510)

The only people who play safe are little kids and cowards! You gotta take a chance because when you do the rewards will be well worth it.

Loveless 10-13-2007 07:25 PM

The other day I had 2 archers and 2 mages in the party with myself as the healer. That was the fastest XP gain I've ever had. We had one archer who was the tanker and we were at King Colls... the monsters dropped so fast that I only had to do like 2-3 heals and he was dead (of course if you have less than 600HP heal it wouldn't work). It was just a stream of mob after mob. I got 60%+ within an hour... crazy~

As much as it'd be nice to have a tank in the party as long as the wannabe-tank has enough HP and def to take at least a hit... you can have a great party... :P

Elrohier 10-13-2007 08:04 PM

If you can find a party like that sure. Though you just need to find it once and add everyone to yuo FL for the future. xD

.o0O0O0o. 10-13-2007 08:08 PM

The key make up is a good healer that can keep his/her head cool with 5 mobs surrounding the party. And some pty members willing to use some hp stones/pots here and there.

Yosei 10-13-2007 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue (Post 27510)

If you need 2 clerics, then one of the following is happening:

- the tank isn't that great of a tank D:
- the clerics aren't that great of clerics D:
- the stuff you're killing is too strong for you D:

IMO