Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   FiestaFan Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Want FiestaFan to become a better place? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11376)

Blaaaaaaaah 07-26-2008 01:52 AM

Want FiestaFan to become a better place?

You can help us improve FiestaFan by clicking HERE to do a survey for us!

The survey consists of 25 questions. First part is concerned with events, second part is concerned with forums.

It would be great if everyone can spend some of their spare time on this survey. It shouldn't take long, maybe about 10-15 minutes. We really do need your honest opinions.

And survey is a survey - everything remains anonymous. So please, help us out by completing this survey!

Thank you.

Edit:

I want to point out that questions with a red * means they are compulsory. I apologise for making many questions compulsory, but we really need your opinions!

Ralath 07-26-2008 01:58 AM

#3 was hard.... ._.

A_Forever 07-26-2008 02:00 AM

What was #3? o:

Blaaaaaaaah 07-26-2008 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralath (Post 198396)
#3 was hard.... ._.

LOL Didn't think any of the questions would be hard! I will keep that in mind when I look at the responses.

If anyone think any questions are "hard", you can just voice your opinion about that here. I will be looking at the responses along with posts in here to get a better idea of what everyone thinks.

booyah8876 07-26-2008 02:12 AM

Can I honestly say?

Some of the questions, my answer was "I don't care"

but since the question was mandatory I had to answer it.

I suggest adding the "I don't care option"

z.B In like the 2nd question... "Do you want FF to run more events?"

I don't care.

If you run them, you do, and I'll participate in the ones you do.

Since I can't honestly answer the survey, I just didn't do it.

Sorry.

Blaaaaaaaah 07-26-2008 02:16 AM

I had actually thought about putting in a "I don't care/not sure" option, but I was had in mind when I created the survey that the people completing the survey will actually prefer a particular choice because it matters to them.

But, I will keep that in mind for the next survey I create.

booyah8876 07-26-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 198421)
I had actually thought about putting in a "I don't care/not sure" option, but I was had in mind when I created the survey that the people completing the survey will actually prefer a particular choice because it matters to them.

But, I will keep that in mind for the next survey I create.

But see, some of the questions I did have an opinion on.

:cries:

Blaaaaaaaah 07-26-2008 02:20 AM

Oh wait. I noticed I can still edit the survey after publishing it. I will add a no opinion option to that one question you had brought up, cos I do see what you mean about no opinions for that question.

booyah8876 07-26-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 198428)
Oh wait. I noticed I can still edit the survey after publishing it. I will add a no opinion option to that one question you had brought up, cos I do see what you mean about no opinions for that question.

And for the questions related to that question?

Esen 07-26-2008 02:25 AM

One of your questions is * when it shouldn't be, but that's okay. I just put the truth. xD