Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ....Leveling.... D: (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14663)

Kenryuu 11-03-2008 01:43 AM

....Leveling.... D:

Hi guys :laugh: So.... mind sharing your leveling secrets?? It took me liek a full month to get my mage from 3x-4x.... pls halp!!! :cries:

Thank You

Hessah 11-03-2008 01:45 AM

only do repeatable quest when there's one... do it all the way until you level...

Abyss party AOE was a good place for exp.. but hmm nowadays... if u're lucky and dont get killed it would be good..

tbh, 40 levels in a month isnt that bad... i assume u dont play a lot (like 2-3 hrs a day?)

Kenryuu 11-03-2008 01:50 AM

umm... it took me 1 month to get from lvl 30-40 .___.

oh yeah Hessah i only play on weekends for like 3 hours...

Hessah 11-03-2008 01:57 AM

I just look at my self.. a lvl 50 and a lvl 74 in A YEAR+... 40 levels in a month isnt that bad LOL

Kenryuu 11-03-2008 02:01 AM

Maybe but usually I get bored on one char and make another, and I occasionally delete my characters :O

Loveless 11-03-2008 02:35 AM

Having good grinding buddies will help you gain levels too regardless. When you're having fun you don't look at your exp every second wondering when you would level.

I found myself a really good grinding buddy for my Mage. We only play like 2-3 hours max because he's on the other side of the world and the time difference is horrible. But we've both gotten to 45+ in less than a month.

Triumph 11-03-2008 02:42 AM

Statistically, experience rates are always fastest soloing in the Abyss, until the last two levels before a new Abyss. This method is not cost effect, but will provide the fastest experience possible, if one has a whole room to oneself. And I warn you, it will be boring. It will also cost quite a bit in HP potions, stones, or CS HP potions.

Clerics are exempt from this method.

Loveless 11-03-2008 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph (Post 250016)
Statistically, experience rates are always fastest soloing in the Abyss, until the last two levels before a new Abyss. This method is not cost effect, but will provide the fastest experience possible, if one has a whole room to oneself. And I warn you, it will be boring. It will also cost quite a bit in HP potions, stones, or CS HP potions.

^ So true. :3 When I was Lv5x I always had a large room to myself... gaining about 10~20% (depending on whether I was chatting or not) in 15~20 minutes.

Kenryuu 11-03-2008 02:48 AM

Loveless your probably right but..... my fighter is as squishy as my mage >.<!!! He is lvl 40 and has 280 def w/o def scrolls or buffs, his build is gonna be Str and 25 spr D:

Ralath 11-03-2008 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph (Post 250016)

*see dreams come crashing down*