Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   kids (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29305)

Destrus 03-30-2011 03:20 AM

kids

messy, loud, annoying

so fucking glad i'll never have one

Hessah 03-30-2011 04:11 AM

They're cute, adorable, and exhausting...

My bf's nieces came and sit on my lap just coz she wanted too.. she was so cute!!

Destrus 03-30-2011 04:23 AM

that just reminded me

my mother + kids = i want to kill her

so loud and obnoxious. i couldn't even get anything ot eat. i was really hungry but i just couldnt' stand it anymore. all those kids running around, my mother playing with a couple being extremely loud. i just had to get out of there. AND THEY ALWAYS FUCKING STOMP I SWEAR.

Hraesvelg 03-30-2011 04:34 AM

When that happens, you've just got to be a hardass about it. Kids will listen to you if you can muster enough anger, or the appearance of anger.

You've got to set boundaries and stay firm, otherwise they'll walk all over you.

Hessah 03-30-2011 04:54 AM

You're a big boy now. Go make your own food.. keke

Helion 03-30-2011 05:45 AM

Destrus, at least they aren't Hessah's glowing two-headed kids - can you imagine how loud and annoying they would be????? :devil:

Sparkeh 03-30-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destrus (Post 438431)
messy, loud, annoying

so fucking glad i'll never have one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destrus (Post 438436)
that just reminded me

my mother + kids = i want to kill her

so loud and obnoxious. i couldn't even get anything ot eat. i was really hungry but i just couldnt' stand it anymore. all those kids running around, my mother playing with a couple being extremely loud. i just had to get out of there. AND THEY ALWAYS FUCKING STOMP I SWEAR.

Welcome to my world.

Hessah 03-30-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helion (Post 438447)
Destrus, at least they aren't Hessah's glowing two-headed kids - can you imagine how loud and annoying they would be????? :devil:

My glow in the dark kids will be well disciplined!

Blaaaaaaaah 03-31-2011 02:01 AM

My colleague just brought her little toddler son in to work and HE IS SO CUTE. He's always cute and ALWAYS happy. Only ever cried when he gets tired, but he's the cutest little baby ever!! He always follow anyone and is never scared of people...

But just then for the first time, we saw him got scared a man who works next door.. he came in to say hello to the baby and started saying "googoogahagah" in a scary way. The toddler stared at him for like 20 seconds and then ran to his momma and hugged her legs with a worried look on his face LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Helion 03-31-2011 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 438469)
My glow in the dark kids will be well disciplined!

Or they could get the Blaaahs genes in your family and be psychotically evil minions hellbent on ruling the world!!!!!