Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cleric (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New to Cleric (: (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28744)

AddisonH 01-18-2011 04:20 AM

New to Cleric (:

I just need to know 1 thing.. I've got the skills down so don't need help with those :D
It's the build I'm confused with...

I saw the Full SPR build and thought that that would be the build for me so that I'm able to gain alot of SP and won't have to worry about running out of SP for awhile while I'm healing and buffing others.. and if I went Full END then I would be worrying that I wouldn't be a good support cleric if I end up having low SP and have to use a ton of SP Pots and Stones...

So, is Full SPR a good build to have???
I'm not looking to solo or anything.. but be in parties and help out others :D
That's what I'm good at ;)

crystalblueheart 01-18-2011 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AddisonH (Post 433943)
I just need to know 1 thing.. I've got the skills down so don't need help with those :D
It's the build I'm confused with...

I saw the Full SPR build and thought that that would be the build for me so that I'm able to gain alot of SP and won't have to worry about running out of SP for awhile while I'm healing and buffing others.. and if I went Full END then I would be worrying that I wouldn't be a good support cleric if I end up having low SP and have to use a ton of SP Pots and Stones...

So, is Full SPR a good build to have???
I'm not looking to solo or anything.. but be in parties and help out others :D
That's what I'm good at ;)

I think I read somewhere (prob here) that you should do 25spr max, because after crits aren't as good or something. Support clerics also need end, because if they will be healing others they won't need to worry about their health as much. So my suggestion is 25spr, rest end :) Have fun playing as a cleric ^_^

AddisonH 01-18-2011 04:49 AM

Thanks very much :D
So now I won't have to delete my cleric then because I started on SPR.. then I'll go rest END... thanks :D

Hessah 01-18-2011 04:58 AM

As a cleric with 50 END rest SPR (I think I've got about 33 SPR..) I don't find running out of SPR is a problem.

Clerics can carry a large amount of SP stones, and since you can buff yourself, you'll actually be able to stone yourself long before you completely run out.

Some SPR would be nice, but I don't think it's necessary to put it all in SPR. As a support cleric, END is a nice stat to have as well, because you'll have more HP, block rate, defence..

When you spam heal alot, sometimes you'll draw aggro and the better chance u have to stay alive the better, because a dead cleric is no use... keke

Sero 01-18-2011 11:09 AM

Prioritize on END.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 433951)
When you spam heal alot, sometimes you'll draw aggro and the better chance u have to stay alive the better, because a dead cleric is no use... keke

^QFT. Party-members would rather have a one or two-second delay of heals from the healer than having all heals ceased and having to worry about reviving the healer him/herself. hehe

adityac3688 06-16-2012 04:01 PM

Around 50 End and rest all SPR is a good idea