Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Glory (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Mara KQ with 4 people? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29489)

Xchaotix 04-15-2011 10:39 PM

Mara KQ with 4 people?

I'm playing as my Fighter on Bijou, and join a Mara KQ. The KQ starts, and... there are only 4 people. A Trickster, Cleric, Mage and Me.

Immediately the Cleric wants to leave, but the Trickster is hopeful and wants to see if we can do it.

So we go along, and it actually goes pretty well. Then we get to the first fakes. The Mage pulls Marlone, the Trickster and I tank it, and the Cleric healed us. It definitely wasn't easy, since Marlone was hitting pretty hard, and the Cleric was doing his best to keep up.

We finish him off, and then start on Mara. She's tough; her aoe attack almost always kills me, and I had just run out of stones and pots, but we press on. And... what do you know! We killed her! ... but not before she takes my last life.

The Cleric is only level 18, so he can't rev me. Unfortunately, I can't go on with them... so I say my goodbyes and good lucks, and click respawn and warp back to Elderine.

So, I wasn't there for the end, I'm not sure if they made it or not, but I still thought it was an accomplishment that we killed the first 2 fakes, even though I died in the end.

It was quite an experience, since we all worked together to make it happen :cutielove:

Kaini 04-16-2011 12:05 AM

I love it when that happens <3

A small group of four people and me almost beat the mini dragon KQ. We RAN OUT OF TIME. If we had more time, we would have had it in the bag. Just the five of us! We felt pretty good xD

Krowley 04-16-2011 01:31 AM

Honeying with 4 people. My greatest accomplishment on Mage.

Destrus 04-16-2011 07:34 AM

i almost had a mara win with four people but the fighter screwed it up and then we still almost did it but mara was eventually able to screw up my healing :x. maybe if we had you we could've beat it ;_;

crystalblueheart 04-18-2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xchaotix (Post 439911)
I'm playing as my Fighter on Bijou, and join a Mara KQ. The KQ starts, and... there are only 4 people. A Trickster, Cleric, Mage and Me.

Immediately the Cleric wants to leave, but the Trickster is hopeful and wants to see if we can do it.

So we go along, and it actually goes pretty well. Then we get to the first fakes. The Mage pulls Marlone, the Trickster and I tank it, and the Cleric healed us. It definitely wasn't easy, since Marlone was hitting pretty hard, and the Cleric was doing his best to keep up.

We finish him off, and then start on Mara. She's tough; her aoe attack almost always kills me, and I had just run out of stones and pots, but we press on. And... what do you know! We killed her! ... but not before she takes my last life.

The Cleric is only level 18, so he can't rev me. Unfortunately, I can't go on with them... so I say my goodbyes and good lucks, and click respawn and warp back to Elderine.

So, I wasn't there for the end, I'm not sure if they made it or not, but I still thought it was an accomplishment that we killed the first 2 fakes, even though I died in the end.

It was quite an experience, since we all worked together to make it happen :cutielove:

Sounds like a good run, sorry that you didn't make it until the end...Good combo of people, I expected there to be like 3 tricksters and you or something. It was nice for the cleric to stay xD
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krowley (Post 439931)
Honeying with 4 people. My greatest accomplishment on Mage.

O.O I can't even finish honeying with the max ppl (10 or something? I forgot to be honest - I stopped doing it because I was the max level and not good exp...and my last quest for it was the actual giant honeying and we never got there and now I've outleveled it).