Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   I. Hate. This. Lag. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16442)

Loveless 01-02-2009 04:59 AM

I. Hate. This. Lag.

I don't know if it's my Internet or something wrong with the game itself but it is irritating! In the middle of mobbing my skills will suddenly stop working... I can stone but I'm not going to kill 5+ mobs in BR just swinging my axe normally!

Then when it's really bad my skill animations will show but I can't do a thing except watch my HP go down until I fall. What's more is that the lag is so bad it won't even warp me back to town until after 5 minutes later... That's when the game decides to tell me that I failed to use my HP/SP stones. Really???!!!

:hulksmash:

Hessah 01-02-2009 05:29 AM

Lag is so annoying, even if it doesnt cause death...

Another lag that I've noticed is.. I put my gift box from xmas quest on my odd hotkeys... and to use it i right click it instead of using the keyboard...

Sometimes the "foop" sound when you use it would happen, but the hp/sp restore doesnt happen... its very strange

a.L 01-02-2009 05:38 AM

At least you're not a mage. :/

Loveless 01-02-2009 05:46 AM

^True.

If I was any other class... I would've been dead many more times.

Miriamele 01-02-2009 06:17 AM

Ugh, I know. I also have the same problem. It's typically when there are a lot of monsters around or mages casting nova all at once or something. It really sucks when I'm trying to tank and suddenly I can't kick or mock.

It's probably my internet though... Alaskan dsl ftl...

Blaaaaaaaah 01-02-2009 07:14 AM

NO! I AM LAGGING SO BAD TOO! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

I don't think it's internet anymore... or my crappy comp.. well maybe a bit of my crappy comp, but everyone seems to be going through lag. I've been going through some REALLY bad lag, which caused myself and my party mates some deaths because I couldn't heal fast enough, or my screen just froze for like 5 seconds when I've/we've got lots of mobs on us. ugh!

Loveless 01-02-2009 07:21 AM

5 seconds... mine 'freezes' for a good 20-30 seconds and my HP can only take about 10-15 seconds of 3-4 mobs on me. :/ If I didn't have BoT I'd have de-leveled back to 70... >.>

Miriamele 01-02-2009 08:41 AM

Lol Hika. Then you could do KKP with me and we could get to 80 together~

The lag has been so bad, I've kind of restrained myself from leveling over break. No use in trying to kill things and end up losing exp from dying. I died 3 times while doing muds, and I never die while soloing. Ever. So everybody is passing me in terms of lvling and I'm going along slowly. D:

Hraesvelg 01-02-2009 04:23 PM

I used to get that sort of no-skills lag when I played. I never could quite figure out the cause of it.

Manzcar 01-02-2009 05:25 PM

I haven't noticed a lag lately, but then again i lagged so badly with my old laptop that a 5 second lag would be unoticed by me. LOL