Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   [Outspark] June 9th Update (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9394)

Loveless 06-10-2008 05:04 AM

[Outspark] June 9th Update

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKiNG
Hello Fiesta Players,

Fiesta will come down for a patch at 10:00 pm (PDT). The update is expected to last for approximately 3 hours. Please review the patch notes below to see what's to come!

Fiesta 1.2.95
Quests
► Increased Quest EXP and Rewards for levels 1-30. You can now level from 1 – 30 by only doing quests!
► New Quest: WiLDFiRe’s Wedding Woes – Mine and gather to find Isya Blossoms. Compete to win a Pegasus by completing as many wedding quests as possible! Visit Vietree in Roumen to begin the quest.
▪ Quest Reward: Fireworks(Stack of 10)
► Added: New Quest Markers on NPC and Maps to help aid you on your journeys.
▪ Red “Q” = New Quest
▪ Green “Q” = Quest in progress
▪ Blue “Q” = Turn in Quest

Maps and Dungeons
► New Map: Dark Passage I – Located below Uruga
► New Map: Dark Passage II – Located below Uruga
► New Dungeon: Tomb of Helga – Boss Raid for all levels. But beware as this is not for the weak. Gate located in Forest of Slumber.
▪ Boss drops items

PvP
► Added: Abysmal Cave - Level 20-29 Battle Field located in Elderine.
► Added: Relic of the Abyss - Level 70-79 Battle Field located in Uruga.
► 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 Battle Field now located in Elderine.
► 60-69 Battle Field now located in Uruga.
► Chatting is enabled in Battle Field.
► Party is now enabled in Free Battle Zone II and III.

Kingdom Quest
► New KQ: Lost Mini Dragon (Hardcore) – Hardcore version of the Lost Mini Dragon KQ. As of right now, level restriction is currently 46-60. This is under review.
► Added: 2 more Gold Hill Slots.
► Added: 1 more Giant Honeying Slot.

Skills
Please report any skill bugs via Forum Private Messaging to Fiesta_Help.
► Mage
▪ Fixed: Lightning Bolt Skill - Skill no longer cancels Bone Shot’s Bleed De-buff.
▪ Fixed: Drain Mind Skill - Drain Mind [01] = 3 seconds effect. [02] = 4 seconds effect.
▪ Fixed: Purge Skill - Description fixed. Skill removes "first" buff.
► Cleric
▪ Added: Heal - Healing power will increase when empowered.
▪ Fixed: Invincible - Description now shows effect duration. (10 Seconds)

User Interface
► Fixed: Text bleeding on Guild Creation window.
► Added: Tip - Message appears at level 20 informing the user to begin his promotion quest.

World Environment
► Fixed: Mob name Archon Juinor to Archon Junior.
► Fixed: Relic of the Abyss NPC Facing wrong direction.

Items
► Fixed: Issue with Raccoon (30 Days) Item will return after maintenance is complete.

Other Bug Fixes
► Fixed: Image issue on initial loading screen.
► Fixed: Issue with Vendor Shop when switching mini-houses. Users were unable to view items for sale.
► Fixed: Issue with user attacking another user while in Vendor mode.
► Fixed: Issue with chat box when holding down the spacebar, client kicks user out of game.
► Fixed: Issue where window freezes when using storage and any cash shop box simultaneously.

Thanks,
- Outspark Staff

Source
They don't have it in the forums, just the front page so far...

:sunnies:

Hessah 06-10-2008 05:09 AM

Oooo.... good stuff!!

(was looking for the farming bug fix too, but i guess i shouldnt ask for too much)

YAY for mage skill doesnt cancel out archer skill!

btw.. who's SKiNG marrying in-game?! :lost:

Loveless 06-10-2008 05:10 AM

Maybe his new wife will go online. xD

Or it could be Dakkon/Snakeeyes in disguise... who knows. :cheeky:

superalim 06-10-2008 05:13 AM

More Gold Hill KQ Slot :laugh:

Yosei 06-10-2008 05:16 AM

This is a nice patch.

Villi 06-10-2008 05:37 AM

shex :) but where's the wedding? O.o
i wanna marry...:(

Sero 06-10-2008 05:37 AM

▪ Fixed: Lightning Bolt Skill - Skill no longer cancels Bone Shot’s Bleed De-buff.

^ ???

And yeah, Healing Power? How can heals be more powerful like, they work quicker? :lost:

And yeah sure, they fix Archon Juinor, but what about Karasian Solider? Bah forget it there's too many mistakes to mention :cheeky:

I hope next patch will make archers better though...

This one is good anyways :zip:

Flowersss 06-10-2008 05:44 AM

yayyyy! everything sounds great! there will be a huge battle for that pegusis xD

Hazu 06-10-2008 05:45 AM

^^ sounds like this is gonna be a great patch

though the quest thing on the pegasus im a tad confuzeld on.

SKiNG 06-10-2008 05:47 AM

The new quest is for a limited time. There will be a ranking board for who completes the quest the most times. It's a repeatable quest. Top ranked players will win a Pegasus mount. Limited duration of course.

Hessah 06-10-2008 05:51 AM

SKiNG!!!!!

Welcome Back!!!

Check here if you havent already~~

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9148

Flowersss 06-10-2008 05:53 AM

isent there a certain level you have too be able to even mount pegasus?

Villi 06-10-2008 06:02 AM

awwwies, it's for sparkcash...tux/dress/the paper...So people will start paying a lot or no wedding at all :(

DarkPysics 06-10-2008 06:16 AM

yeah that bite, i like it when maple story you can buy the suit and present but you have to Buy the WeddingCouple with real money

SKiNG 06-10-2008 06:44 AM

The Tux and Dress is not required to get married. You can wear whatever you want. The Wedding Application is the only required piece that you buy with SparkCash.

Villi 06-10-2008 06:45 AM

well but w/o dress/tux it isn't a real wedding ;)

Hazu 06-10-2008 07:37 AM

^^' I wonder how much the wedding Application will cost.... lol

^-^ Sounds cute though

serodin 06-10-2008 07:52 AM

Hmmm this patch will make fiesta bettah!!!

Ivramire 06-10-2008 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver (Post 161350)

^ ???

And yeah, Healing Power? How can heals be more powerful like, they work quicker? :lost:

Possible glitch due the skills natures in the other versions, in which Bone Shot and Lightning Bolt both stun. In those games, one cancels out the other as it might be OP to have the combined stun. In Fiesta, both skills stun ability was removed but Lightning Bolts stun icon still came up with no actual stun effect. If the icon came up while Bone Shot's DoT was in effect, it cancelled the bleeding damage and replaced with with the defunct Lightning Bolt icon.

Most people learn that Mages shouldn't cast LB when they party with Mages in the Mara and Gold Hill KQs.

Heal empower adds more to the amount healed...

Sero 06-10-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvramire (Post 161565)
Possible glitch due the skills natures in the other versions, in which Bone Shot and Lightning Bolt both stun. In those games, one cancels out the other as it might be OP to have the combined stun. In Fiesta, both skills stun ability was removed but Lightning Bolts stun icon still came up with no actual stun effect. If the icon came up while Bone Shot's DoT was in effect, it cancelled the bleeding damage and replaced with with the defunct Lightning Bolt icon.

Most people learn that Mages shouldn't cast LB when they party with Mages in the Mara and Gold Hill KQs.

Heal empower adds more to the amount healed...

Oh alright I understand now. I experienced this a few times though I didn't pay attention to the others in the KQ. My bad :blush:

DarkPysics 06-10-2008 08:36 AM

Urrrg it say 3 Hour * he sign* it start here at 11:00 to 2:00 ( basic 3 Hour) urrrg i guest there not ready Yet

But yeah without a wedding dress or tux, you look like you haveing a Redneck Wedding * laugh* kididng

superalim 06-10-2008 09:13 AM

Ok We guys can play the game now! Come online quick! It wasn't laggy at all in Elderine!

walnut 06-10-2008 09:16 AM

nice patch!

wish they'd do the farming one tho

superalim 06-10-2008 09:20 AM

If you use the skill "Mock" it look different!

Edit:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8...newmockhb4.png

DarkPysics 06-10-2008 09:25 AM

Yay it back On Guys * dance around

urrg i hate the New Quest Over the npc, i like the Old Eggs that when you complete it hatch, that was better then a stupid Q now

superalim 06-10-2008 09:35 AM

We new standing look.
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7...ackbonebi6.png
Edit: Look at the spine.
Edit: The Gold Hill KQ from A - E

Villi 06-10-2008 09:50 AM

omfg they ruined the cake - mock?! :err::gasp:

DarkPysics 06-10-2008 10:28 AM

Im sorry to Say But this Patch has fail for Resion, Lagging when you battle , Missing Item , + weapon missing or glitch , Wall Glitch ooh and th New Quest Icion Fail .

Hessah 06-10-2008 10:33 AM

expect a lag coz it always lag after server patch.. (everyone trying to d/l from the server maybe....)

-twiddle thumb-

superalim 06-10-2008 10:35 AM

I totally agree that the new patch is a failure, look at the amount of people bad comments about the new patch... But i do like the new Gold Hill KQ slots :laugh: I notice nobody join the Gold Hill KQ E.

Ivramire 06-10-2008 10:46 AM

ugh why'd they replace the Mock animation...?

And bugs are expected after patches, especially ones this big, but they shoulda kept the chicky ;__;

LiTtLeJoEy 06-10-2008 10:46 AM

omfg!!!11!! i love this patch:ninja:

DarkPysics 06-10-2008 10:46 AM

The Gold Hill Slot Has Not Fail, That Aprove to be a good thing

Sero 06-10-2008 10:49 AM

You all haven't noticed? Our animations are screwed, which leads to us sucking like hell. Thanks a lot Outspark, you've made my day.

Blaaaaaaaah 06-10-2008 10:49 AM

Does that mean Hyper can no longer fart efficiently? :cheeky:

Hessah 06-10-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 161629)
Does that mean Hyper can no longer fart efficiently? :cheeky:

:cheeky::cheeky: HAHAHAHAHAH :cheeky::cheeky:

I'm sure they'll fix bugs like that quickly.. especially big bugs! its those little bugs that doesnt affect the way you play that doesn't get fixed quickly.... :angel:

-fingers crossed-

Ivramire 06-10-2008 10:55 AM

So negative over just the Mock animation...

What about everything else in the patch..?

superalim 06-10-2008 10:56 AM

I notice when you gathering herb, the action is mining herb.

Ivramire 06-10-2008 11:00 AM

lol

I still wonder what they mean when they say they test the patches.

Villi 06-10-2008 11:11 AM

...if it's gonna be like that, i quit. >_<
Fucking, the head's spinning around, it runs like a freak, stands weird, hits weird, mines flowers, since when do harkans crit? etc like wtf!?.