Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lawolf, FlyFF! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5542)

WizardsRequiem 02-19-2008 08:52 AM

Lawolf, FlyFF!

I need to know how many people here still play FlyFF and are on the Lawolf server. I wanna get into this game but how can I when you're all too busy with Fiesta? ;_;

Edit: If you have bad things to say about FlyFF, then please, say it else where. I'm just trying to look for fellow FlyFF players who are on the Lawolf server. Thanks a million.

Kreain 02-19-2008 08:59 AM

FFS get on Aibbat im on there !!!

WizardsRequiem 02-19-2008 12:03 PM

Damn. Well, as much as i'd love to... I can't. I have way too much on Lawolf to just give it up. Actually, its more like several million penya, several great Staves, and quite a few other things that are beneficial to my Mage. I also have some random crap like cards that I need to sell but those aren't all that important to me. If I could switch all this stuff to Aibatt I would do it in a heartbeat. I have several friends who play on Aibatt but because of the things I have on Lawolf, I just can't switch over.

NotMyWay 02-19-2008 01:34 PM

I used to play FlyFF on the Lawolf server but not anymore, because I am too busy with fiesta. But if u have friends playing on aibatt u might want to change server, or ask them to change server... actually the only reason i play lawolf is because my frens who introduced me to the game are on that server, and so are my guildmates...

O-mie 02-19-2008 02:16 PM

Of all the servers you picked the crappiest, lmao. Lawolf = full to the brim of idiot elitests, horrible economy, and most crowded.

iDerrick 02-19-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O-mie (Post 93097)
Of all the servers you picked the crappiest, lmao. Lawolf = full to the brim of idiot elitests, horrible economy, and most crowded.

!

WizardsRequiem 02-21-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O-mie (Post 93097)

Unfortunately, I had no idea I would pick the worst server ever. I just liked the name so I picked that and now I regret doing so. If only I could switch. ;_;

Loveless 02-21-2008 12:15 AM

^ I picked Lawulf for the same reason. I thought it sounded cool. D:

But unfortunately... I don't play the game anymore.

A_Forever 02-21-2008 12:16 AM

I don't play anymore either =\ I only picked lawolf because my brother did xD!!

WizardsRequiem 02-21-2008 12:25 AM

Oh wait, I just remembered... I can't switch even if I wanted to. Some douche took my name on that server. ;(

Ivramire 02-21-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem (Post 94209)
I can't switch even if I wanted to. Some douche took my name on that server. ;(

you know what comes to mind when someone says something like that?

'The other guys prolly thinking that too...' @.@

WizardsRequiem 02-21-2008 01:19 AM

Yeah but i've had this name for years now and i'm pretty much the only one who ever uses it. Anyone else who uses it is an incredibly lame copycat. =/

O-mie 02-21-2008 04:58 AM

If I were to copycat a name I would at least want it to be a good one. XD

WizardsRequiem 02-21-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O-mie (Post 94423)
If I were to copycat a name I would at least want it to be a good one. XD

;_; /wrists

Some people may do it in spite of me. I do tend to piss a LOT of people off. x:

O-mie 02-21-2008 05:27 AM

xD I'm just teasing haha But I agree, its your own fault! lmao. I think Omie was taken on flyff but I only started to use it lately. I like O-mie better anyhow, but so many games don't allow the hyphen, and it makes me SAD.

WizardsRequiem 02-21-2008 05:36 AM

Psh, I blame everyone else. If they didn't do things that annoyed the hell out of me I wouldn't have to say anything. What games even allow hyphens and stuff like that? o:

O-mie 02-21-2008 07:32 AM

Domo did, Ragnarok does, lol. Other games I played I don't remember or I didn't have a hypen name XD

Rice Farmer 02-21-2008 08:39 PM

eh, i have a lvl81 RM on lawolf, though i only play very rarely now since the upgrade to v9

fullback 02-21-2008 09:12 PM

I played aibatt then switched to lawolf for a while then quit.

iDerrick 02-21-2008 11:14 PM

I also have a 105 RM that no one knows about :>

Blaaaaaaaah 02-21-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDerrick (Post 94818)
I also have a 105 RM that no one knows about :>

Well, I know it now. >:D

Is FlyFF still as popular as it used to be, or is it even more popular, or did the population shrink?

iDerrick 02-22-2008 01:23 AM

population is growing rapidly, i think they added 1-2 clusters since I left.

A_Forever 02-22-2008 01:31 AM

I wish flyff had like "died" after v9...

iDerrick 02-22-2008 01:34 AM

It did die. Then people just slowly started coming back.

A_Forever 02-22-2008 01:35 AM

New people came in and leveled really fast actually. I know! I was told by people I still talk too from flyff, lol. Of course...they only play on lawolf =\

WizardsRequiem 02-22-2008 05:06 AM

There are still plenty of people playing FlyFF and there must be even more joining because two new servers have been added. Clockworks and that other one. I don't remember its name but its been there for a little longer than Clockworks but its still relatively new.

NotMyWay 02-22-2008 06:58 AM

More servers? last i checked there were only 5, and clockworks wasnt one of them. IF many of my friends played flyff, and different groups of people went to different servers, then there might be difficulties in finding a common server... but now i dont know anyone who still plays, and i would rather focus on fiesta...

btw, the other server just before clockworks should be glaphan. unless they released even more servers in between?

iDerrick 02-22-2008 07:14 AM

There are currently 8 servers, clockworks being the newest one.

secbro20 02-22-2008 12:42 PM

I played flyff way back last year. I played it for a year. The grind just got to me and I stopped. I'd give my account to someone but I doubt its still there. I played Lawolf. It was a good server.

iDerrick 02-22-2008 08:23 PM

Lol, yes it was a good server, until people started hitting 105.

O-mie 02-22-2008 08:37 PM

good god, when I first started to play it there were two servers, lmao.

NotMyWay 02-23-2008 02:27 AM

Whats so bad about people hitting lv 105?

A_Forever 02-23-2008 02:40 AM

You've played flyff, right? In my opinion...going past 80 is a waste of time. You only get new sets after that. No new skills, nothin. Plus...its just a grind fest >.< Getting less than .1 is thee worst thing evar!

LightStep 02-23-2008 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Forever (Post 95575)
You've played flyff, right? In my opinion...going past 80 is a waste of time. You only get new sets after that. No new skills, nothin. Plus...its just a grind fest >.< Getting less than .1 is thee worst thing evar!

-points to ms-.. try grinding for hours to get a mere 20% for last 6 hours or so getting .01 off of about 10 monsters.. MS ph@i1$

Enraya 02-23-2008 05:39 AM

So, anyone wants to give a description of FlyFF to a person that's never played it before? o-o

NotMyWay 02-23-2008 12:06 PM

i never got past lv 50+... because i wanted to increase my flying level, and i knew that i had to fight flying monsters but if i level too fast i will never be able to increase it again... moreover, the training of a blade to be is a real grindfest, because it is only when u change job (lv 60) that u will learn attacking skills. (blazing sword/sword mastery only need to be recasted every 20 mins/1 hr)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightningmystix (Post 95641)
So, anyone wants to give a description of FlyFF to a person that's never played it before? o-o

It is called flyff because one of the main form of transportation is by flying, but in my opinion most of the game is played on the ground rather than in the air. basically, u kill monsters to gain exp and level up so that u can learn new skills and wear different armours.

O-mie 02-23-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotMyWay (Post 95741)
i never got past lv 50+... because i wanted to increase my flying level, and i knew that i had to fight flying monsters but if i level too fast i will never be able to increase it again... moreover, the training of a blade to be is a real grindfest, because it is only when u change job (lv 60) that u will learn attacking skills. (blazing sword/sword mastery only need to be recasted every 20 mins/1 hr)

It is called flyff because one of the main form of transportation is by flying, but in my opinion most of the game is played on the ground rather than in the air. basically, u kill monsters to gain exp and level up so that u can learn new skills and wear different armours.

Why would you even use skills as a blade, unless it were in rare instances in pvp (Which blades suck for pvp characters anyways unless its a bow jester) >_>

Anyways, it doesn't matter what game you play, there will always be people who grind endlessly to get to the highest level. I was friends with the top billposter on Mushpoie, AtskaLegend, and he just did it for the sake of feeling "complete", then quit, lmao.

a.L 02-23-2008 12:12 PM

Not to mention that the flying combat system SUCKS.

NotMyWay 02-23-2008 12:15 PM

I did want to learn berserk... and i thought that silent strike might be fun to play with, and they have some aoe skill (although if u are being attacked by many monsters at once ur pretty much screwed)... anyway isnt armour penetrate good against knights or something?

i guess the lv 60+ skills were sort of like a "motivation" to train, even if i would hardly ever use them... not that it worked...

edit: come to think of it, why the hell did i choose blade/bowjester as my classes?

a.L 02-23-2008 12:18 PM

Berserk was pretty useful.