Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archer (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   How do you fight? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457)

Synelia 07-15-2007 03:48 AM

How do you fight?

I know this seems random but people have different ways of fighting and lvling. And I thought it might benefit some newbie archers to know what ways work the best..so I know there isn't a lot of ways but put it down :o!

I use all my skills first. I tend to use my status skills first so they are bleeding or are poison as they run to me. I stand my ground and if it's a hard kill I use my skills when the cooldown is done, but I only usually use all my skills at the beginning and thats it. I don't use Multi-shot though since I see no use in that skill besides pking or something >.>

chinhchinh 07-15-2007 03:56 AM

I use that skill ... The one with longest cast time first, then the purple icon skill, followed by the status skills. This way I save time I guess, and only waste about 2 seconds of status damage.

Blaaaaaaaah 07-15-2007 04:15 AM

I also spam my skills on monsters, and make sure they are far away from me first. Sometimes I would run further away before I start to attack them. I quite like the range we get shoot in.

Synelia 07-15-2007 05:37 AM

yeah we get a long rage from the monsters, i think i'm use to it because I can pretty much figure out where I should stand from a monster, but I ted to run farther back so i get max distance.

Skeith 07-15-2007 05:38 AM

When i fight monsters i first use the Curse, poison and bone shot then the power shot and fury impact and i just stand and wait for the monster to come. I also have 20 of each scroll like Agi,Vit,Aim,Def,Ment,and travel speed just for added safety! But when were just questing with my party Me, Claude and lild, i use multi shot and random skill which is available again!

Synelia 07-15-2007 05:40 AM

eww multi-shot sucks... >.> you are almost asking for another monster to attack you!

Skeith 07-15-2007 05:42 AM

Multi shot! I just use it when our cleric cast Dmg. Absrp. on me! I usually use it when were in a rush and i can kill the monsters pretty fast! lol

Synelia 07-15-2007 05:43 AM

multi-shot is very useless unless a cleric is using invinc on you, otherwise you're dead meat

Skeith 07-15-2007 05:49 AM

Well it's kinda useless but a sometimes use it when fighting some monster for extra damage! and i always use in KQ! and im sure it will be in use in GW! lol

Synelia 07-15-2007 05:51 AM

the only time i seriously used it was in GW nowhere else XD

Skeith 07-15-2007 05:55 AM

Synelia! what guild did you join?

Synelia 07-15-2007 05:56 AM

HQ after leaving tach since it was really inactive and guild leader wasn't on a lot

Sheapy 07-15-2007 06:00 AM

Oblivion ftw mang

Skeith 07-15-2007 06:00 AM

I plan on joining HQ! i guess will be Guild Mates lol

Synelia 07-15-2007 06:01 AM

Oblivion has a few of my friends in there, but so does HQ. A lot of people in HQ are on my MSN now XD!

yay Kuhn might be my guild mate!

Skeith 07-15-2007 06:06 AM

Yea! were gonna be Guild mates! lol

Triumph 07-15-2007 06:24 PM

I play noobish.

Spam skills, kite, spam skills, kite, spam skills some more...

Kitager 07-15-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeith
Yea! were gonna be Guild mates! lol

OMG I want in! lol
But really, I DO want to join HQ. =)

Skeith 07-15-2007 10:04 PM

I think HQ has a lvl requirement! better ask their Guild Master if you can join!

Synelia 07-18-2007 12:51 AM

Harlot is the Guild Master currently, I'm not sure on the lvl requirement, ask Teq about it :o

Sheapy 07-18-2007 01:49 AM

I never could understand the level requirement. A guild is just a buddy list expansion to me. I don't care what level people are, I only care whether they're nice and funny.

Synelia 07-18-2007 10:00 PM

A lvl requirement is for the serious guilds that want to GW. And of course, if you want to GW, you want to win. So there is a lvl requirement to make sure there is no easy kills. Also, if the party system works like FlyFF it's so everyone can party together, no one is left out because they are too low to party and gain a good amount of exp.

Daghian 07-19-2007 02:37 AM

Whats GW like, sounds interesting :D

Sheapy 07-19-2007 03:15 AM

... The same as any other Guild War.

Daghian 07-19-2007 04:02 AM

I haven't seen any guild wars *sob*

+Tequila+ 07-19-2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheapy (Post 6633)
I never could understand the level requirement. A guild is just a buddy list expansion to me. I don't care what level people are, I only care whether they're nice and funny.

Different guilds have level requirements for different reasons. We have one because we dont believe in zerging and also because lvl 30 isnt a hard level to get. Guilds maybe for a *buddylist* expansion for you but if you just have random people inthe guild you know nothing about you will more then likely be taking advantage of on occasion. Those are just my thoughts however

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitager (Post 6282)
OMG I want in! lol
But really, I DO want to join HQ. =)

Kita....when CB2 goes live on the 25th make sure to pm me? Since I can tell that you really wanna join I'll see what I can do for you. But hrmmm you wouldnt happen to have a hot n sexy cousin would u? :D lol j/kin but PM ME MAN.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daghian (Post 6851)
Whats GW like, sounds interesting :D

GW system works like this: A guild declares war on another guild. They meet in town or where the set place is then DUKE it OUT to see who can get the most kills. Kills = points :D whoever has the most points by the end of the GW wins...and they last a looooonnnnng time. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheapy (Post 6862)
... The same as any other Guild War.

LOL...why type if you werent gonna answer the question?...Fiesta GW system works nothing like GuildWars GvG system so....:eek: you're wrong.

Sheapy 07-19-2007 12:08 PM

Cause they are basically like every other guild war, if you've seen them. Just 2 guilds fighting against each other.

Daghian 07-19-2007 05:08 PM

I mean the rules, requirements. Like what do they have to do to make it so that only the guildmembers can only attk members of the other guild, instead of, being able to attk say spectators as well?

Edit: Btw thats a rep up Tequila :D

Skeith 07-19-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ (Post 7026)
GW system works like this: A guild declares war on another guild. They meet in town or where the set place is then DUKE it OUT to see who can get the most kills. Kills = points :D whoever has the most points by the end of the GW wins...and they last a looooonnnnng time. :)

I didn't know there are points involve! So it's like kill all you can to win! Sounds Great lol =)

Synelia 07-19-2007 11:24 PM

i don't like how Fiesta has their GW thing though. If one guild declares war on another then there is going to be a war, the other guild doesn't have to accept the declaration or anything, it just happens. Which is problematic, because some guilds have stupid idiots as Guild Admins and those people can declare war as well. -.-

Sheapy 07-20-2007 12:55 AM

There probably going to fix the bug, but you can't deny a Guild War. During the guildwar you're allowed to travel anywhere in Fiesta (not restricted to towns). In a one hour span, if you see an a person of the opposing guild, both of you can attack each other.

Synelia 07-20-2007 01:36 AM

Yeah but it's best in a town. Easier to find everyone and there is no monsters to "misclick on." Plus you reload right there in town. Hopefully the guild you're against isn't a camping guild

+Tequila+ 07-20-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheapy (Post 7119)
There probably going to fix the bug, but you can't deny a Guild War. During the guildwar you're allowed to travel anywhere in Fiesta (not restricted to towns). In a one hour span, if you see an a person of the opposing guild, both of you can attack each other.

Which bug are you talking about? :) I didnt know being able to declare wars on multiple Guilds at once was a bug...or about Guild Admins? they always will have the right to declare wars so i dont think that is a bug.

AndyB 07-20-2007 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeith (Post 7094)
I didn't know there are points involve! So it's like kill all you can to win! Sounds Great lol =)

Heres a screen shot of scores Skeith, the red circle would be your own guild's score and the yellow circle is the opposing guild's score.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/462/scoreza1.jpg

Skeith 07-20-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyB (Post 7277)
Heres a screen shot of scores Skeith, the red circle would be your own guild's score and the yellow circle is the opposing guild's score.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/462/scoreza1.jpg

The score's really tell who's the best! lol
I'd like to do that GW sometimes, i never experience it in CB1! lol

Synelia 07-20-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ (Post 7241)
Which bug are you talking about? :) I didnt know being able to declare wars on multiple Guilds at once was a bug...or about Guild Admins? they always will have the right to declare wars so i dont think that is a bug.

The bug, though maybe Sheapy means a different one, I'm talking about is the fact that you can't deny a GW. When I was in Tachoink, Oblivion declared war on us, but there was no one online when they did. I just happen to log on 5mins after it started. You shouldn't be able to do that. Both sides should agree on a GW

Daghian 07-21-2007 05:22 AM

Dang, I REALLY need to lvl fast, I WANT TO GUILD WAR!:mad:

Synelia 07-21-2007 05:33 PM

I'm sure you'll do find, just do your quests and grind :D

Daghian 07-22-2007 04:20 PM

Thanks, I think another thing that should be added to wiki, is skill guides, I wanna see Archers skillz0rz! :D

+Tequila+ 07-22-2007 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Synelia (Post 7301)
The bug, though maybe Sheapy means a different one, I'm talking about is the fact that you can't deny a GW. When I was in Tachoink, Oblivion declared war on us, but there was no one online when they did. I just happen to log on 5mins after it started. You shouldn't be able to do that. Both sides should agree on a GW

Thats not a bug its just how things go. You dont see countries agreeing to have a war do you? One country decides they dont like another one and want to kill them. Thats how guild wars work thats how they should work. :D