Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lawolf, FlyFF! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5542)

Isuma 02-26-2008 05:56 AM

Ahh sorry I picked Demain n i love to pk so i cnt start over on Lawolf

WizardsRequiem 02-27-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 97552)
IMO, Fiesta rocks compared to Flyff. Even when you don't compare the two, it still rocks. I fail to see why people hate it other than the fact that they fail so hard at it.

NotMyWay has already listed several reasons why Fiesta fails. But he has missed so much more. However, I don't blame Fiesta because Fiesta is a great game but the company that has "published" it, is running it into the ground. And by the way, I passed you and most of the people here in levels within a short period of time, so i'm curious as to how I fail at it.

Spirit 02-27-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem (Post 98249)
And by the way, I passed you and most of the people here in levels within a short period of time, so i'm curious as to how I fail at it.

What was your highest level that you got to?
Just curious...... :)

NotMyWay 02-27-2008 03:19 PM

Who are u referring to, Spirit?

I got to about 50 on flyff and 47 on fiesta. both have good and bad points...

Spirit 02-27-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotMyWay (Post 98265)
Who are u referring to, Spirit?

I got to about 50 on flyff and 47 on fiesta. both have good and bad points...

I added the quote so people could see who I was asking. :)

.o0O0O0o. 02-27-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem (Post 97369)
Really? Because FlyFF rocks compared to Fiesta. Even when you don't compare the two, it still rocks. I fail to see why people hate it other than the fact that they fail so hard at it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 97552)
IMO, Fiesta rocks compared to Flyff. Even when you don't compare the two, it still rocks. I fail to see why people hate it other than the fact that they fail so hard at it.

Heh. That's awkward. Anyway, Requiem is a fascinating fellow and he should be left alone to ponder how he got to be this formidable. My brain cannot wrap on his awesomeness... /sarcasm off

Why change your username if ya gonna have the same mentality? Anyway, you did achieve something...Anytime i see the word Requiem, i think of the brat that is you....:p

WizardsRequiem 02-27-2008 08:47 PM

@Spirit: 47. But that was quite some time ago.

@.o0O0O0o.: The user name change was simply because I had MagesRequiem in some places and WizardsRequiem in others. And I can't stand to have two different screen names. Aw, how sweet of you to say that. Unfortunately, your name is too uncreative for me to come up with anything witty. Sorry. ;(