Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Party make-up (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1897)

Loveless 10-14-2007 05:14 AM

Well, that's cause Mages can't tank... D: It's like one hit and 80% of your HP is gone. Even if heal gets you the first time, you're screwed the second hit. D: But if you have me as your cleric you'll live... lmao

Yosei 10-14-2007 05:30 AM

I tanked two wearbears and a goblin swordsman the other day, I was so proud. Of course I had a cleric lol.

O-mie 10-14-2007 08:16 AM

I know what you mean, I get all proud when I tank strong things, its like a low defense thing or something XD You're like, WOOHOO

Blaaaaaaaah 10-14-2007 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O-mie (Post 28096)
I know what you mean, I get all proud when I tank strong things, its like a low defense thing or something XD You're like, WOOHOO

Me too. =D Today in KQ, I was chased, and at one point, I had 3 vivis + Robo + a bunch of other mobs after me. I thought I was dead meat, but I managed to survive and didn't die once! I was like YEAHH! -Egoboost-

Shelby 10-14-2007 11:17 AM

The best party setup I have had, for the Uruga aoe stuff at all members being lvl 51+
1 Tank
1 Cleric
1 Archer , gets a great aoe poision
2 mages for aoe dmg

Hessah 10-15-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosei (Post 28063)
I tanked two wearbears and a goblin swordsman the other day, I was so proud. Of course I had a cleric lol.

why didnt the cleric tank instead??

i'd rather be the tank than have to heal my mage like crazy kekeke or maybe there isnt a choice... even the mobs love u better XD

i freak when i hv robo stepping on my tail... 1 hit and he takes double my life...

toolrocket 10-15-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosei (Post 28057)
I hate being tank mage D: I dislike it when tanks refuse to taunt.

Yosei, this gets me so fired up. Also, when you're partying with a cleric who doesn't understand the Mages can kill stuff fast, but it takes lots and lots of SP. If cleric wants me to kill stuff, i need to get healed STAT when i lifetap. Of course, i understand that it wastes the Cleric's SP, so i'm not too cheap to drop a potion or a stone if i have to. It's all about getting on the same sheet of music i guess...

Hessah 10-15-2007 11:27 PM

Ohhh we were in a party last nite in Uruga.. and we had a fighter that doesnt taunt!! i never met one that doesnt taunt before.. but he just let our archer tank... it means a touch more healing for me but it wasnt too bad... so we ditched him in the end... (when he tried to leech exp off us by going afk)

i guess... it depends on how intense the healing is in the party... if u're partying at a higher lvl mob place... and tankers are losing life relatively quickly... we really dont wanna have to heal a mage as well, who has voluntarily taken their own life... u'll be surprised at how quick our SP disappear too... and our heal cool down isnt really as fast as we'd like...

if its not that intense then personally, lifetap is fine by me...

rogueleader 10-16-2007 10:03 PM

mages tanking=death

Hessah 10-16-2007 11:12 PM

LOL actually... last time we had 3 clerics and an archer tanking and she still died (this awesome tanking archer who sacrificed her life is O-mie)....

kekek when u hv too many clerics u'd think that someone else would do the heal... its called.. something like... diversed responsibility or something... (its psychology)