Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   FiestaWiki (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Quest Beginner Title (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13616)

Ralath 10-03-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalfa82 (Post 237504)
But the question is Ralath your comment makes me think you tried it but what quests did you use?

Don't remember.
Quote:

Were all NPCs on the same map?
Yes.

Quote:

How many times did you repeat the same quest?
Twice.

Quote:

My guess would be the way the game works is it makes a list of Quests you complete and once on the list it can not be readded to the list. But if the Quest is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then you can do them all and get credit. So the Herb one can be 1 and 2 but after the second one you can not repeat due to the same Quest Name.
Yeah. Numbered quests are different.

Gandalfa82 10-03-2008 05:37 PM

Then I would consider it proven

1) Complete 11 Quests
2) All NPCs must be in the same zone
3) Can not complete any quest more then once

Hessah 10-03-2008 09:57 PM

you cannot go out of the map and come back....

Waff 10-19-2008 04:45 AM

did you make sure you didn't complete them within an hour ?

Ralath 10-19-2008 04:57 AM

I don't think the hour thing is accurate.

If it is true, the hour thing is when the quests were turned in, NOT when they were completed.

Waff 10-19-2008 07:46 AM

so is it like 100% verified already? Because I wanna get that title so much , it's the most desired title for me >< , so can I just start 3 quests and complete them then go level some and start and complete until I have about 11 quests completed and submit them all? It should work right?

Oh ya must I click on the guy at the right with the circles around him?

Ralath 10-19-2008 07:49 AM

Yeah.

But I don't click on the circles.

But it's *probably* ok if you do.

Blaaaaaaaah 10-19-2008 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waff (Post 244377)
so is it like 100% verified already? Because I wanna get that title so much , it's the most desired title for me >< , so can I just start 3 quests and complete them then go level some and start and complete until I have about 11 quests completed and submit them all? It should work right?

Oh ya must I click on the guy at the right with the circles around him?

Yes, just make sure the rewarding NPCs are in the same map and make sure you do not log off in between handing in the quest. Don't hand 5 quest in and relog and hand in the other 6 quests. Must all be in one go without relogging.

Edit: Not sure about clicking, I'd say just don't click anything just in case like Ralath said.

Hessah 10-19-2008 07:59 AM

Clicking those circles doesnt make a difference... I've tried it...

It doesn't matter when you completed your quest, it only matters when you hand in your quest..

I had 5-6 completed quest sitting in my quest list for 2 weeks without handing them in...

so i didnt complete them within an hr, but i did hand them in within 15 mins or so... does that make sense?

Vasu 10-19-2008 08:26 AM

So I can do 11 quests, log off and turn them in later, and still get the title?