Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Party Up! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Honeying Kq! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3968)

Uklyvian 01-05-2008 04:33 PM

^^ i am not like most fighters, you can ask anyone that knows me, i am pretty good at keeping aggro. I can time it so i never really lose it. Also, I noticed someone talking about aoeing 5 mobs at a time. That is silly, last time we tried it, we did what, 15-20 in some places?

Spirit 01-05-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uklyvian (Post 65210)
^^ i am not like most fighters, you can ask anyone that knows me, i am pretty good at keeping aggro. I can time it so i never really lose it. Also, I noticed someone talking about aoeing 5 mobs at a time. That is silly, last time we tried it, we did what, 15-20 in some places?

It was me talking about aoeing 5 mobs at a time, and it is not silly when you are partied with guild members that are also having fun and not grinding. 5 mobs in a KQ was all that was brought to me. And I am glad that you can hold agro, I would hope that if I partied with a tank 5 levels higher than me that they could hold agro.

Kreain 01-05-2008 05:55 PM

Omg Biatch Didnt Put Me In And I Was First To Reply >>

Hyper 01-05-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uklyvian (Post 65210)

LMAO, it was like 30 near the end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draein (Post 65259)
Omg Biatch Didnt Put Me In And I Was First To Reply >>

Whoops, missed that. >_<;; Sorry..

HeavyMetal 01-08-2008 01:15 AM

Hey, this is HeavyMetal, im lvl 50 pure STR with an axe....gimme a whisper next time you go for it......im about to lvl though, but if we do this WE DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yami 01-08-2008 07:33 AM

You guys had better make some screenies of it lol.

If you need help from a lvl 43 cleric lemme know, but I think I'm not needed here.

Patchouli 01-09-2008 11:01 AM

Good luck! :)

We used 1 fighter, 2 clerics, 7 mages.

It should be a lot easier now though and that many mages is probably overkill, since +9 weapons are more readily available, and with 7 Int built mages, using random weapons, there was already plenty of extra time on our better rounds.

Rewards are a few piles (4-6) of 10 varied T3 materials, and a chance at getting various T2 potions. (From 40 reward boxes)

Spirit 01-09-2008 03:28 PM

Hey Fly - we gonna do this anytime soon or not? We may have to recruit a few archers, mages seem to be in short order.

Hyper 01-09-2008 04:41 PM

I think we still are.

We do need way more dps, 50 mages perferably.

Spirit 01-09-2008 05:52 PM

Do you know of any outside this forum that you could recruit. I seriously do not think that we have all that many mages on these forums, especially ones that are high enough to do a Honeying KQ.