Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pure END mage.. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243)

chinhchinh 07-06-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vash (Post 3657)
What dmg? I don't see anything change having all int.<In Fiesta I notice nothing>

That's because (Can't find it on the officials anymore) INT was gimped during CB.

+Tequila+ 07-06-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vash (Post 2851)
^That'd require me to test it out.

Dude I already didnt like you....now well I dunno but if you're gonna suggest builds you could at least have the decency to test them out first.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psylex (Post 2765)
Strange how you don't risk it yourself Vash... The Vash I know from Trigun loves taking risks, risk being that'd he'd risk his own life to even save thieve's and criminals =)

Vash doesnt DO anything he jus complains on the forums about stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vash (Post 3657)
What dmg? I don't see anything change having all int.<In Fiesta I notice nothing>

INT was gimped badly in CB1 hopefully its corrected in CB2.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Psylex (Post 4023)
i personally would try Full endurance mage if only they can equip shields as well. But I'm guessing they cant?

lol nope =/ full end would kinda ruin your dmg but thats jus my opinion :cool:.

Antagonist 07-07-2007 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ (Post 4110)
Dude I already didnt like you....now well I dunno but if you're gonna suggest builds you could at least have the decency to test them out first.

Vash doesnt DO anything he jus complains on the forums about stuff.

INT was gimped badly in CB1 hopefully its corrected in CB2.

lol nope =/ full end would kinda ruin your dmg but thats jus my opinion :cool:.

Tequila, I don't want to sound rude, but you need to work on your attitude. I wouldn't say that you're a "jerk" or anything, but you've been showing how rude and arrogant you can be. While it is nice to be informed and to share your knowledge of the game, you can do it in a less condescending manner.

Back on topic: I'm pretty sure full END would leave a big gap between your damage and the damage of other mages. When INT is fixed, the difference will be quite noticeable. Between full INT and full END, I would go for INT. Mages don't seem to be the class that's meant for tanking, no matter how much you pump into END.

If anyone wants to test it anyway, feel free to. As others have already said, it would only be practical for AoE.

+Tequila+ 07-07-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antagonist (Post 4178)
Tequila, I don't want to sound rude, but you need to work on your attitude. I wouldn't say that you're a "jerk" or anything, but you've been showing how rude and arrogant you can be. While it is nice to be informed and to share your knowledge of the game, you can do it in a less condescending manner.

Back on topic: I'm pretty sure full END would leave a big gap between your damage and the damage of other mages. When INT is fixed, the difference will be quite noticeable. Between full INT and full END, I would go for INT. Mages don't seem to be the class that's meant for tanking, no matter how much you pump into END.

If anyone wants to test it anyway, feel free to. As others have already said, it would only be practical for AoE.

My attitude is fine ,but if you feel im rude or arrogant thats fine with me. I'm not here for you to like me not trying to win any popularity contests. Do you not think its wrong for someone to post/suggest a build and not try themselves? If you dont an you want someone suggesting half-assed build for you to try then ok I'll hold my peace about it.

Antagonist 07-07-2007 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ (Post 4188)
My attitude is fine ,but if you feel im rude or arrogant thats fine with me. I'm not here for you to like me not trying to win any popularity contests. Do you not think its wrong for someone to post/suggest a build and not try themselves? If you dont an you want someone suggesting half-assed build for you to try then ok I'll hold my peace about it.

I never said you were here to win any popularity contests, but your opinions would be more respectable if your attitude itself was more respectable. No matter, though.

And no, I don't think it's wrong to suggest a build without trying it yourself. It's ultimately up to the individual whether or not they want to try it - nobody's making the decision but that person.

I'm tired of people bashing others for their opinions and then being hypocritical about it, saying things like, "I'm not being mean! I'm not flaming anyone!" So what if someone wants to suggest a build that no one tries? Is anyone saying that the person who comes up with the idea has to try it themselves? No. Can anyone FORCE that person to test it out themselves? No. Did anyone say that you or I have to try it out? No.

What's wrong about it anyway? It's a build, just like 2:1 END/STR for a Cleric, or full INT for a mage. The thread starter merely wanted to know whether or not the build would work.

This is the last time I'm visiting this thread. I am NOT going to let this drag out into a flame war, and it has already strayed slightly askew from what the thread starter intended.

+Tequila+ 07-07-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antagonist (Post 4194)
I never said you were here to win any popularity contests, but your opinions would be more respectable if your attitude itself was more respectable. No matter, though.

And no, I don't think it's wrong to suggest a build without trying it yourself. It's ultimately up to the individual whether or not they want to try it - nobody's making the decision but that person.

I'm tired of people bashing others for their opinions and then being hypocritical about it, saying things like, "I'm not being mean! I'm not flaming anyone!" So what if someone wants to suggest a build that no one tries? Is anyone saying that the person who comes up with the idea has to try it themselves? No. Can anyone FORCE that person to test it out themselves? No. Did anyone say that you or I have to try it out? No.

What's wrong about it anyway? It's a build, just like 2:1 END/STR for a Cleric, or full INT for a mage. The thread starter merely wanted to know whether or not the build would work.

This is the last time I'm visiting this thread. I am NOT going to let this drag out into a flame war, and it has already strayed slightly askew from what the thread starter intended.

LOL..again im not here for you to like me or even think my attitude is respectable as long as someone finds my info in the Cleric or General sections helpful thats fine :D. As far as me being hypocritical an saying Im not MEAN when did I said that? Again my attitude is fine , I find people who post things based on nothing very annoying/stupid so yea i bash them *as you say* dont like it oh well deal with it. But yea Im basically done with this thread if you read it good if you dont thats fine as well.

Ahh an whats wrong with it?I jus feel that suggesting something...and then when somebody ask about it saying that it would require actually you testing it makes you a real sorry person in my eyes but again thats jus my opinion and until one of the mods or the adminstrator feels I've gone too far and tells me to lighten up....I'll keep right on posting it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phizzie (Post 4207)
im with antagonist. >.>

You could be with Martin Luther King and I would'nt care.

phizzie 07-07-2007 03:53 AM

im with antagonist. >.>

Rightclaw 07-07-2007 05:50 AM

Teq, stop with the arrogance >.>

Blaaaaaaaah 07-07-2007 06:10 AM

If I ever bother, I wouldn't mind trying that build out actually. I really like AoE spells so I guess it wouldn't hurt. xD Although I think I've read somewhere that someone actually tried that already in the official forums... although I can't remember what they said since I didn't read it properly.

But yeah, at what level do we get our first AoE spell anyway? If we get it at a really high level then I don't think I'll bother cos I doubt I'd be able to get to that level in the first place anyway, lol!

+Tequila+ 07-07-2007 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 4233)
If I ever bother, I wouldn't mind trying that build out actually. I really like AoE spells so I guess it wouldn't hurt. xD Although I think I've read somewhere that someone actually tried that already in the official forums... although I can't remember what they said since I didn't read it properly.

But yeah, at what level do we get our first AoE spell anyway? If we get it at a really high level then I don't think I'll bother cos I doubt I'd be able to get to that level in the first place anyway, lol!

you get your first aoe at lvl 20 but it was bugged during CB1 so you couldnt get a hold of it.