Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   [Outspark] Server Maintenance: Prestige Class [05.19.09] (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20818)

Mindspank 05-20-2009 05:09 AM

Quote:

Charms and Extenders can be completely destroyed by Purge.
Yeah because I enjoy spending my money just so some asshole can flush it down the toilet for free.

FUCK that.

Sero 05-20-2009 05:10 AM

Whoa, that's a shitload of updates \o/

- Fix EXP text

^ they've found their fail? xD

Hazu 05-20-2009 05:28 AM

Auto run is a action button that will let you run straigh in the direction your facing.. or move to um..

Your camera is facing a certain way - you click the action - your character runs that way straight. you can use your keyboard controls to move the direction the person runs/walks.

If you use an attack or use your mouse to move/walk it will cancle the auto run.

Horrible at explaining that but hopefully maybe it'll help a bit.

o.o LEAST thats what I know it as. Might be wrong. Possibly. Probably... idk. Just what they already have implanted is the auto run button so lol XD idk if they're changing or adding something totally differant.

Hessah 05-20-2009 05:35 AM

Ohh ok ... I'm a sucker at learning how to walk.. i'm so scared i'm gonna randomly run into things with a new moving system LOL!

Sero 05-20-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazu (Post 337963)
Auto run is a action button that will let you run straigh in the direction your facing.. or move to um..

Your camera is facing a certain way - you click the action - your character runs that way straight. you can use your keyboard controls to move the direction the person runs/walks.

If you use an attack or use your mouse to move/walk it will cancle the auto run.

Horrible at explaining that but hopefully maybe it'll help a bit.

o.o LEAST thats what I know it as. Might be wrong. Possibly. Probably... idk. Just what they already have implanted is the auto run button so lol XD idk if they're changing or adding something totally differant.

Wait, wasn't that already there? o_o I've done that on my Mage lmao

And how long is this gonna take?

Esen 05-20-2009 05:53 AM

Still no quest fixes. Boo...

I think I like the mouse wheel scrolling through windows~

Some of those changes I thought were already in the game. o.o Unless they change them again.

nekoneko 05-20-2009 06:09 AM

bleh, well doesn't sound like they want to place the 90 greens out yet either.. takes a break from fiesta some more then >.>

Hazu 05-20-2009 06:19 AM

yeah the auto run was already there so Im a bit confused on that. Maybe just editing it? I usually use it on my archer when im trying to go somewhere that sa striagh tline and I have to walk away for a bit xD

Phantom Badger 05-20-2009 06:26 AM

- Character Movement (Press left+right mouse buttons to move forward)

Eh ? o.O Does that mean to move Instead of WASD We use the direction buttons or the mouse buttons ? o.O /confused

DreamHawk 05-20-2009 06:32 AM

Soo... Nice updates ayy
Good that we spawn in Uruga after Spider kq :)

But when we got to play again ? i cant find any time set for the game to be active again :)