Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archer (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   AOE Archer ? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20390)

Zwivix 05-08-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralath (Post 333243)
But why 33 Dex?

33 dex because the bonus from 1-33 is 3 points for evasion 2 for aim, then from 34-50 it lowers to 2 for eva and 2 for aim, and anything after 50 is 1 for eva and .5 for aim.

Wildheart 09 05-08-2009 06:03 PM

AoE Archer

I have an archer that has 15 spr and rest is str...im lvl 52 and when i get to lvl 60 and do my job change im going to put the 10 extra stats into spr. Pretty much right now i own everything and almost everybody with my +9 crossbow. :nahnah: The only bad thing is that i always need a cleric when i do most of my quests cause my archer has absolutely no def...and it makes me mad when i die so quickly. But aoe archers are very powerful but no def so its always good to have a cleric.

pigspark 05-10-2009 05:58 PM

yeah thts true and u should have put some on end like wht i did with mine for eg 25 spr 6 end rest str

Zwivix 05-11-2009 01:27 AM

Adding end for and archer is almost as bad as putting Int. Even if you go full end by the time you get to 89 youll be able to take one more hit than other archers. Better to get 10% eva or 100+ damage or 5% crit than being able to get hit one more time.

For archers STR or DEX are our main builds. STR for DD and a party archer, Dex for evasion and solo archer. Both builds adding 25SPR for 5% crit. Get END/DEX armor for pvp and END/STR for Pve.

Wildheart 09 05-11-2009 06:02 PM

I agree with there being no point in end...because i tried putting a few into end and yea it didnt do much so i got the stat reset and since then my survival rate has gone up so much more than what it was. MY theory is to kill your opponent before it gets to you. which also brings up the thread of te Xbow being better than the regular bow. I out damage every other archer that uses regular bows. they get mad when i aoe and i accidentally ks there mob. not my fault they didnt kill them faster.:devil:

OasisFan 05-12-2009 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildheart 09 (Post 334711)
I agree with there being no point in end...because i tried putting a few into end and yea it didnt do much so i got the stat reset and since then my survival rate has gone up so much more than what it was. MY theory is to kill your opponent before it gets to you. which also brings up the thread of te Xbow being better than the regular bow. I out damage every other archer that uses regular bows. they get mad when i aoe and i accidentally ks there mob. not my fault they didnt kill them faster.:devil:

Your theory could be killing the enemy before he hits you but that is not always possible, specially in PvP. Honestly, i barely PvP coz i know that you can not do much against a Fighter or a high level Mage so if you like soloing you should choose Xbow and follow the 25spr rest str build. In the end is all about personal choices ;)

pigspark 05-13-2009 04:34 PM

no i use tht build to kite thts all i am

Wildheart 09 05-13-2009 05:38 PM

i hate pvp...i especially hate fighters that always think that they are all that. and they kill you for no reason.

sosastickey 06-07-2009 06:24 PM

i prefer 25 spr/rest dex,dex is just so much more useful on the free stat,i only found spr/str good for pvp

aramil001 06-08-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildheart 09 (Post 335508)
i hate pvp...i especially hate fighters that always think that they are all that. and they kill you for no reason.

not every fighter that PvP's does that.