Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need Some Volunteers (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19545)

Spirit 04-08-2009 09:59 PM

OS, I am assuming (again, you know what they say about that), would be like Windows 2007, windows Vista, etc.

Edit again: Damn you SKiNG, you are faster than me. :tongue:

Amber_Bamber 04-08-2009 10:00 PM

Oh thanks!

Whats the difference between 32-Bit and 64-Bit?

I'll send you a pm in a sec with the form n___n

SKiNG 04-08-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyG (Post 319655)
It would benice skiiing if you could answer my pm as to why my account was banned, since you already messaged me to tell you about it.

I didn't reply because I'm pretty sure there was no need. You know why you were banned. If you have questions, you can PM me and I'll be glad to answer.

Now back to the topic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber_Bamber (Post 319657)
Oh thanks!

Whats the difference between 32-Bit and 64-Bit?

I'll send you a pm in a sec with the form n___n

You most likely have 32-bit. Usually those with 64-bit know they have 64-bit because they chose to have 64-bit. :)

Spirit 04-08-2009 10:06 PM

Amber - what type of system do you use? If it is Windows Vista, you can right-click on your desktop, then click on Display Settings and that will show you if you are running at 32 bit or 64 bit.

Most are 32 Bit by default, so unless you have changed things in your computer, then I would think it is a safe bet that you are 32 bit.

EDIT: I am going to quit answering questions, since SKiNG seems to react faster.

SKiNG - you interested in a modding position??? You could prolly ban bots quicker than they create accounts. LOL.

Triumph 04-08-2009 10:07 PM

A 64-bit system operates more efficiently than a 32-bit system; it is able to process RAM operations much more quickly.

The maximum RAM a 32-bit system may have is 4GB, while the maximum RAM a 64-bit system may have is 8GB.

Ivramire 04-08-2009 10:07 PM

(On a Vista Home-Premium)

I saw my OS-type by right-clicking on ''Computer'' from the Start button, then selecting properties. Windows edition told me what kind of Vista I had and System type told me it was 32-bit.

Edit: fell over each other typing that one?

Amber_Bamber 04-08-2009 10:07 PM

Lol I know how to get there XD and yeah its a 32-Bit

@____@.......Do I need to know everything about my computer to participate in this?!

XD and lol i forgot hwo to check what internet connection you have.

-epic fail0-

SKiNG 04-08-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber_Bamber (Post 319666)
Lol I know how to get there XD and yeah its a 32-Bit

@____@.......Do I need to know everything about my computer to participate in this?!

XD and lol i forgot hwo to check what internet connection you have.

-epic fail0-

You don't! That's the best part!

The less computer-savy you are, the better!!! It only helps us improve our products and help others like yourself get in faster.

*EDIT: I feel like Billy Mays selling you Orange Glo.

Amber_Bamber 04-08-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKiNG (Post 319668)

The less computer-savy you are, the better!!! It only helps us improve our products and help others like yourself get in faster.

Oh really?!

LOL! Yay n___n;;

-sends pm in...5 minutes-

Wonder what its foooor :uhoh:

(internet connection = Broadband? XD)

Lady-Loki 04-08-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKiNG (Post 319668)

*EDIT: I feel like Billy Mays selling you Orange Glo.

hmmmm, better to be Billy Mays than Vince Shlomi.