Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What happened to Fiesta? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25894)

aramil001 02-24-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyG (Post 404349)
Pretty sure old members still take the time to help, and answer the noobies. And just FYI ... I don't think you signed up for this forum 2 years ago? Seeing as your member number 4xxx.

O.O he might have had a different account...:cries:

wompastompa 02-24-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyG (Post 404349)
Pretty sure old members still take the time to help, and answer the noobies. And just FYI ... I don't think you signed up for this forum 2 years ago? Seeing as your member number 4xxx.

It sure looks that way, but you don't know how lazy I can get :laugh:

wompastompa 02-24-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aramil001 (Post 404350)
O.O he might have had a different account...:cries:

and yes, I did have another account, but I only got to 30x on that one also

Yosei 02-25-2010 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivramire (Post 404292)
I'd imagine any new people would want to talk about Fiesta. But all the old members who've stuck around are all Fiesta'ed out.

I'm with lvra. I'm more here for the peoples, I've long moved on from Fiesta. It's good for a beginner/casual MMO, but once you've played others, its hard to go back.

HeavenlyHaze 02-25-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Wizard (Post 404336)
i have noticed the decline as well. when i first found this site it was more active and a valued resource.

There have been comments about the community on Fiesta that are likely reflected here.

Could be there are plp searching the site and finding their answers so have no need to post?

I'm one of those "newer" players and indeed I'm finding a lot of answers to my questions on the forum already. I have posted some threads because the answer wasn't out there, but most of the time you guys have already figured everything out for me... ;)

aramil001 02-25-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenlyHaze (Post 404430)
I'm one of those "newer" players and indeed I'm finding a lot of answers to my questions on the forum already. I have posted some threads because the answer wasn't out there, but most of the time you guys have already figured everything out for me... ;)

hmm maybe we should stop talking about problems, and start bragging about how kickass... or not kickass you are in game.

Hessah 02-25-2010 10:37 PM

Or delete all the old helps and make people post new thread and ask things again LOL (no dont do that my post count would drop)

wompastompa 02-25-2010 11:55 PM

I still care for Fiesta, but it seems Im one of the few....Of course I've played other MMOs, but I just seem to get attracted back to my roots which began with Fiesta. Of course there are better games out there but I just can't bring myself to leave Isya

Hessah 02-26-2010 12:40 AM

Yeah I know what you mean.. I unofficially "quit" for about half a year.. I didn't intend to stop playing.. it just happened..

Then I started again in my xmas holiday.. thought it was awesome with the new CC and started my fighter again (which I found really boring previously)

Then now.. I dont feel like loggin in again with the thoughts of repeatables quest =.=

wompastompa 02-26-2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 404466)
Then now.. I dont feel like loggin in again with the thoughts of repeatables quest =.=

LOL! Thats why I stay away from those things, only King Quests are worth repeating