Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ....Leveling.... D: (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14663)

lamchopz 11-03-2008 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralath (Post 250091)
*see dreams come crashing down*

*patpat*

we can go to abyss on my fighter after I finish my exams.

warning: you will have to heal a lot more than usual and if I determine you're an excellent cleric, I'll pull mob like crazy.

Also, prepare to die any second. :D

Hessah 11-03-2008 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamchopz (Post 250111)
*patpat*

we can go to abyss on my fighter after I finish my exams.

warning: you will have to heal a lot more than usual and if I determine you're an excellent cleric, I'll pull mob like crazy.

Also, prepare to die any second. :D

I'll come on my mage... quicken the process of breaking Ralath's heal key

Ralath 11-03-2008 07:23 AM

;~;

I broke my -/_ key already....

Vasu 11-03-2008 02:22 PM

It took me a year to get from 1 to 45 :P. Though on an average, I've only played about half an hour a day.

monkeydaddy 11-03-2008 02:44 PM

i have gone from 1-43 in less than a month playing my cleric and i find that the best way is to do all the available quests because they tend to give the most experience and then either go to the abyss or do repeatable quests or kingdom quests until u lvl.
Then again i play alot.

Samson007 11-03-2008 04:01 PM

I started playing this game in June, so its been about 6 months for me. Im 24% away from level 70 on my main char. I also have a L30 cleric, 28 Archer, and 25 Mage, but I dont play them very often.

I must say, until the upper 50's I never went into the abyss. Not once. I leveled purely on quests, and the repeatable ones wherever I could.

Once you get into the 60s though, prepare for a LOT of grinding. I've been level 69 for 2 weeks now because of it.

I saved ALL the quests from level 68 except the repeatable one I did over and over to get through that level. Even after all the quests from 68 and 69 I was still like 6 mil exp from getting to 70.............I lost a lot of motivation to play right then, grinding 6 mil is, really.........not fun.

Though im getting closer. Solo'ing in the abyss is giving me about 3-4% per hour, with a party about 4-5%, not much difference.

To your question, at your level I think the fastest way to level up is to use your repeatable quests to their fullest. Not only do you get the exp from killing all the monsters you need, but you get the end quest reward to go with it.

Silent Wizard 11-03-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samson007 (Post 250231)
To your question, at your level I think the fastest way to level up is to use your repeatable quests to their fullest. Not only do you get the exp from killing all the monsters you need, but you get the end quest reward to go with it.

Another good thing to do is save up your other quests and do most of your grinding at the lower levels while you are getting more exp per kill.

In many cases by saveing quests until later when you get more you can knock off 2-3 quests at a time because the needed beasts are duplicated and you get double credit or items required can be found in the same area of the map.

Just watch that you don't level out of a potential quest. See the wiki for a list of quests.

Zwivix 11-03-2008 07:37 PM

Ehh dont get discontent. I usually play 1 hour a day, but when im free I grind for up to 7 hours. In a year got 73 archer,40fighter,35cleric, and 25 mage. Just stick to abyss. In 4X you get a really good quest my brother is doing it now and it really helps him. He's 46 now and doing the Werebear hairs and ...something else. If you on Teva and need a buddy he would be more than happy to get a cleric so he doesnt have to worry about geting trained.