Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Glory (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   PvP KQs (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18093)

Shiirn 02-25-2009 03:54 AM

Oh hay, im in alot of those screenshots *waves hi*

I'm level 77 now, though >_>

Lirange 02-25-2009 03:56 AM

Do archers fail in pvp kq's?

cillia 02-25-2009 04:34 AM

well i guess it matters on their build and gears... if they cookie they own face but from some archers ive seen about 60% of the ones i see go into pvp kq come out not in the top3, or even top5/8

@ shiirn
xD im slow at lvling..

thats not much of an exuse on my part <x3

a.L 02-25-2009 04:36 AM

Depends how well you survive. I hardly use the hammer but I averaged 4th-3rd place.

Sparkeh 02-26-2009 06:31 AM

Well for me i get squishy alot >:F from mages/archers....D:!

and i get like 3rd/4th xD!...

but they team me >.<;; alot

Stupid teamers . . .

cillia 02-26-2009 06:38 AM

i think mages have a good lil advantage though XD cuz they have iceo blast/ bolt/ nova so they can slow down the person with the hammer and stuff :o and also fighters who are charging at them xD

Ralath 02-26-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky_96 (Post 301494)
Well for me i get squishy alot >:F from mages/archers....D:!

and i get like 3rd/4th xD!...

but they team me >.<;; alot

Stupid teamers . . .

What are you talking about Sparky? xD

I have a screenie that shows you got 13/14...

Blaaaaaaaah 02-26-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cillia (Post 301499)
i think mages have a good lil advantage though XD cuz they have iceo blast/ bolt/ nova so they can slow down the person with the hammer and stuff :o and also fighters who are charging at them xD

Never Dx

The only times when I can escape safely for sure on my mage is when my fear is not in CD.

Ice blast and nova usually takes too long to cast to slow the person down, unless you started off with a LOT of distance. Not to mention, you'll mostly miss the higher level players or the slowing down wouldn't work. Nova is especially ineffective in trying to slow people down because people know to run around it when they see you casting, unless they don't care and just run straight into it...

I hardly use nova in PvP actually. Yes, it does nice damage, but since they made it so you let the world know you're about to cast nova and you give time for them to run........ it doesn't help all that much in PvP. :sad:

Manaburn SOMETIMES work on archers to stop them killing you for a sec... but that's about it. Oh and ice blast/nova wouldn't really work on archers effectively, because of their insane range. Seriously, sometimes I run so much and yet they can still hit me from far away. Unless I can tank their hits (which is not often yet, and I've got high END gear), chances of me escaping a level 60+ archer without fear is close to nil. ~___~"

Tamashiiryuu 02-26-2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralath (Post 301505)
What are you talking about Sparky? xD

I have a screenie that shows you got 13/14...

LOL

Im usually in eighth or ninth place. Most of the time I'm the only fighter without Deva, so I just die and lick the floor for two minutes respawn and repeat.
good job cillia. :D

cillia 02-26-2009 07:43 AM

Dx just one more 1st place and i finally lvl!

(big acheivement for me XD)
@.@ but last time i barely made 3rd.. it really sucks when you do a whole pvp kq and you just miss the top 3 ~.~"

@blaaaahs
o.o huh i always end up acidentally running into peoples novas XD

and if anyone doesnt know this already, if you have freezing ice in your inv and your using the hammer, if you get stunned it takes away the stun xD